Hello all!

Started by ArkCelosar, February 19, 2020, 12:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArkCelosar

Long time reader of the comic, first time actually coming on here to post.

I honestly had trouble registering at first cause for some reason, Hotmail doesn't get activation emails. So I had to try with my Yahoo account instead.

PLEASE mods, don't take this as meaning I have multiple accounts. I was never able to activate it on hotmail so it doesn't really exist? I think? Point is, I couldn't log onto that version even if I tried because it refuses to activate despite asking for multiple activation emails. Never even showed up in junk folder. But I did finally get an activation email on Yahoo.

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard!
If you haven't already seen them, the rules are here: https://clockworkmansion.com/main.php?page=rules

I wouldn't worry too much about the multiple account thing, that is primarily about sockpuppeting and trying to evade bans.  Activation problems or accounts you've lost access to... well, stuff happens.
If you did succeed in activating the other one somehow we'd have more of a problem, and you'd have to pick which one to keep.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Darkmoon

Yep, worry not. Now that I know I've deleted the other account you registered. No harm, no foul.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...