ED brought me here

Started by RavenReaper, June 18, 2019, 04:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavenReaper

Wow. Just this layout takes me back. Hey.

I've been looking for people but it seems like I've came back to a nuclear holocaust when I try to look for someone from ICVD and instead, I find Encyclopedia Dramatica. Glad to see this is still here, though. I've been meaning to come back and re-vamp the old site and bring things up to date, but I'd like to check up on everybody first.

Darkmoon

Yepper, we're still here, although this place is pretty quiet in comparison to what it once was. I also know that the RSU has a "ICVD" section on it, although that one is pretty dead as well.

I think it'd be cool if you revamp your site and get back into it. I know I'm gonna be writing a bunch of new content over on ICVD once I get through Bloodstained. That's essentially the only real Castlevania game we're going to have to talk about for some time.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

RavenReaper

Just the person I was looking for :).

Thank you man. Please PM me your e-mail or something. I would definitely like to catch up and start things over from scratch. I have a lot of plans with this starting soon, there won't be any disappointments.

Yeah, Bloodstained, haven't played it yet but looked fun for sure. I have a bit of catching up to do there too. Metroidvania games still get plenty of love, though, especially from indie devs. Even though the actual brand names are all but alive. YouTube suggested this game I saw previews from E3, called Blasphemous. Looks amazing.

Darkmoon

I'm probably starting in on Bloodstained tomorrow. I just lost my second match in a Final Fantasy Rando tourney and am out of the running, so my shcedule suddenly got a lot freer.

RavenReaper

Haha. I was watching a few streamers play Bloodstained for like almost a day & a half. Looks like a pretty good game. It's definitely one people were asking for so it doesn't disappoint. Seems like the game is also a little long, so that's definitely not disappointing to hear.

Darkmoon

Yeah, it's a very long game, which I guess is good since I feel like I got my money's worth out of it already. Some sections are a little annoying -- I really hate the underwater sections -- but on the whole it's enjoyable.