Neopets discussion/meeting topic

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, September 23, 2006, 03:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

yeah. I play neopets. have for a while, though I stopped for a few months. saw some neopets in one of the threads elsewhere and decided to see what's new.

there's some cool stuff. they've got some new games, a toolbar for firefox and internet explorer, at least one new neopet species, probably tons of new items, and some new places in neopia. also, there's a moble phone neopets. think it's for cingular.

I'm omegadragong4 there. proud owner of two xweetoks. which, of course, are the coolest neopets in existance.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

RJ

It's been ages since I've been on there. I got out of it a couple years ago before they went into evil corporation mode. I'd log on, but I can't remember the date I put as my birthday on there :/

P.S. Ixi are way cooler.

Kasarn

I like Kyrii :)

My username may or may not be Kasarn and I have a kyrii, lupe, uni and meerca (the meerca being a lab pet)

Recently, I've been chugging my way through Neoquest... I've gotten up to the Techo Caves but I've stopped due to boredom...

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: RJ on September 23, 2006, 03:36:10 AM
It's been ages since I've been on there. I got out of it a couple years ago before they went into evil corporation mode. I'd log on, but I can't remember the date I put as my birthday on there :/

P.S. Ixi are way cooler.

thought you could sneak that by me, huh? well, xweetoks are much cuter. besides, they're based off of foxes (if they aren't, then I'm the 45th reincarnation of Henrey VIII). so there.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

RJ

>.> I think I left before they introduced them, so I don't know much about them. I like the old pets, like Poogles and Elephantes... and Krawks. I had those on my Culbo1 account.

Kasarn

Yeah, Xweetoks were introduced towards the end of last year.
According to the Neopets stats page, it's the 16th most popular pet :S

My sister got a red one...

Kitsune Ascendant

'ey everyone. forgot to say that if anyone wants to become my neofriend, just neomail me.

anyways... hmm
anyone want to try a game of geos. It's one of the few multiplayer games available, and I've never played it before. just post a time, pm me here, or neomail me there.

Nikki

It's been ages since I've been on there. I got out of it a couple years ago before they went into evil corporation mode.
ditto.

Neopets is corrupted >>

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 23, 2006, 09:44:47 PM
It's been ages since I've been on there. I got out of it a couple years ago before they went into evil corporation mode.
ditto.

Neopets is corrupted >>

corrupted? I don't see how...

'sides, they've got new pets. including aformentioned   xweetok.

Hilary

I have an account there, I used to be crazy about it... haven't been on in a long time. Username: whitestorm141. I have a maraquan Zafara, a shadow Shoyru and a blue Tuskaninny... the Shoyru was zapped by the lab ray though, it started out Kougra. I love them. ^^

lucas marcone

Darkmoon

Game discussion thread, goes in game discussion. FYI.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Kitsune Ascendant

not completely sure I'd call it a game, but whatev.

anyways, I just started saving up for the pieces to the secret lab map. that thing is expensive. I have two pieces, and the other 7 run anywhere from 60k to 90k.

I'm hoping that my strategy for the neopets "stock" market works.

Dakata

Pfft. I already have the lab map. 'Cuz I'm "rich".

...Well, I have like 500k NPs...or 600K, I can't remember. And I'll never share!

Edit: *Checks* I have 660,903 NPs. :B

I'm [star_neolover_x] there (When I made my account, I thought my username was cool. D: I was such a n00b). I'd make a new account, but then I'd have to get money for a NEW lab map. ;-; And I don't wanna abandon my pets...I'm not heartless enough!

insanekaosx

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on September 27, 2006, 06:16:07 PM
not completely sure I'd call it a game, but whatev.

anyways, I just started saving up for the pieces to the secret lab map. that thing is expensive. I have two pieces, and the other 7 run anywhere from 60k to 90k.

I had 7 or 8 pieces, then I stopped playing Neopets >> Gave'em off to my friend who was still semi-active. Was a bit back.

I have since reevaluted that desicision. Everytime I come to the conclusion that Neopets is bad for me.

I get too addicted to it >>

Kasarn

Yeah, it gets more and more expensive as time goes by.
I bought mine earlier this year for a total of 447357np
5 @ 50k, 2 @ 60k, 1 @ 80k (I found the other piece)

You can't really go wrong with the stockmarket... as long as you've got one profitable stock, it can pay for itself.

Hilary

Quote from: insanekaosx on September 27, 2006, 07:22:53 PM
I have since reevaluted that desicision. Everytime I come to the conclusion that Neopets is bad for me.

I get too addicted to it >>
Same here... it was kinda wierd for a while. Then I realized that I needed to quit. >< I still zap my pets every once in a while to see what funky stuff they'll turn into.

*visits and decides to go fishing* Whoooahh... the 'explore' map is all turny now... *Is mesmerised*