2017-10-06 [DMFA # 1789] Meeting Someone you Know

Started by Prroul, October 06, 2017, 08:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prroul

Well... THIS is going to go over like a lead balloon... and of course, the 'no violence' policy is going to be enforced both directions. Dan may end up overstaying his welcome, or maybe not. Taun wants Dan there far more than she would want one of the media hangers-on there, so she may be politely asked to leave. Who knows?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Prroul on October 06, 2017, 08:14:18 AM
Well... THIS is going to go over like a lead balloon... and of course, the 'no violence' policy is going to be enforced both directions. Dan may end up overstaying his welcome, or maybe not. Taun wants Dan there far more than she would want one of the media hangers-on there, so she may be politely asked to leave. Who knows?

Dunno about Taun, but Piflak certainly.  It's worth recalling that Dan agreed not to kill Regina (p.1206).  Whether Regina is aware of that is another matter, but for my money it'll be her that's going to make a fool of herself more than Dan.  (Notwithstanding the natural 'Cubi tendency to make a fool of oneself).

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Brushtail

Let's talk about the most important question though, which dress should she wear? I think she should go with the long purple one. I think its cut looks more mature and she needs all the help she can get in that department. Also her boss likes purple and is likely to be wearing purple so this will emphasize that they are together and represent the same organization.

The only downside could be if she and her boss chose the same dress, but that's kind of unlikely except for comic effect.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Brushtail on October 06, 2017, 08:57:41 AM
I think she should go with the long purple one. I think its cut looks more mature and she needs all the help she can get in that department. Also her boss likes purple and is likely to be wearing purple so this will emphasize that they are together and represent the same organization.

It is also closest to black.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Well, one invitee won't be turning up, a certain spotted fellow needs his recovery time.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Cassi-kun

Quote from: MT Hazard on October 06, 2017, 01:01:33 PM
Well, one invitee won't be turning up, a certain spotted fellow needs his recovery time.
I wonder if Dan knows about that. I doubt it, but he also hasn't been shown actively expressing any sort of reaction to whatever information Taun offered about his father, so who knows?
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Merlin

Let's talk about the most important question though, which dress should she wear? I think she should go with the long purple one. I think its cut looks more mature and she needs all the help she can get in that department. Also her boss likes purple and is likely to be wearing purple so this will emphasize that they are together and represent the same organization.

The only downside could be if she and her boss chose the same dress, but that's kind of unlikely except for comic effect.

I like the pink one she's already wearing

Kuzma Volkov

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 06, 2017, 09:24:14 AM
I think she should go with the long purple one. I think its cut looks more mature and she needs all the help she can get in that department. Also her boss likes purple and is likely to be wearing purple so this will emphasize that they are together and represent the same organization.

It is also closest to black.

What if this is The Dress all over again?...

keybounce

Animated gif:

GRR. It works from Google image search, and if I open it in a fresh tab, but not here.

Clicky:
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7btPOMufN5FziFWg/source.gif

Dishonored

Quote from: keybounce on October 06, 2017, 09:13:19 PM

GRR. It works from Google image search, and if I open it in a fresh tab, but not here.

It's showing, at least for me.
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

The One Guy

Don't you know what comic this is?  Comic effect is practically guaranteed!

Also I like the blue one best, but that's just me.

Nightmask

Quote from: The One Guy on October 07, 2017, 11:29:41 AM

Don't you know what comic this is?  Comic effect is practically guaranteed!

Also I like the blue one best, but that's just me.

Comic-effect wise she'd end up wearing an outfit was identical to DAN'S for best comedic effect.