9/20/06- FLOSSING CHRIST WE KNOW WHAT HE IS NOW!

Started by Boog, September 19, 2006, 08:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aridas

Isn't pyro a player-owned character though? I'm not really sure Amber will go too nuts with him. At least, not all at once.

Teroniss

heeheeheehee. I still cant believe I actually called that one. Amber, ive got your number now, im starting to predict the plot twists...... >:3 j/k :3

Manawolf

e_voyager

never stopped me before. even when i'm wrong it's fun. to guess
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Teroniss

Quote from: Manawolf on September 20, 2006, 12:18:45 AM
Now try David Hopkins level.

Thats ok, that man's brain scares me  :help
Besides, i may have if my prediction with his latest arc is correct.

Arcalane

Eibborn

Quote from: Meech on September 19, 2006, 09:28:59 PM
Didn't  see this one coming.  We know that he can transform into his "normal size" self so his potential relationship with Alexsi should not be compromised.  Is he really small for a dragon?  He fits in the basement.  He might not be at his full size.  I wonder how long it will take for everyone else to find out.  I would think that Abel would have no problems spreading the information.  Let's see what happens next.
It's possible that Abel won't spread the news because he thinks everyone else already knows. After all, Pyro DOES live with them...
/kicks the internet over

ShadesFox

Quote from: thegayhare on September 19, 2006, 08:52:03 PM
LOL

none of use were even close
One can't be an APF with out knowing these things.  Though now that is one question to mark off the black list of APF exam questions.
The All Purpose Fox

Netami

Do you get t-shirts with that insider friends-only knowledge, or just the button?

AmigaDragon

Ok, until I saw the mention of the character bio update, I was thinking of the cubi shape changing ability (hiding or changing wings, etc), and that he might either be a cubi or have similar abilities. As for the "ripped out of his clothes" comment, not necessarily if the clothing was part of the smaller form's appearance (look at Mystique in X-men, mimicking clothing when disguising).

EDIT: Oh yeah, Amber, I'd love to see a wallpaper of Pyroduck's dragon form (and maybe with that other dragon who Dan owes money)
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Rowne

I haven't read the entire thread yet but has anyone called the following?

Abel doesn't have an issue with Pyro, per se.  Pyro might just be the nice fella I'd always hoped he was.  Abel hates Dragons period because of a certain incident in his past involving Devin, Xander and Creature-hunting.  An incident which left him scarred towards all Dragons for life.

Of course, the reason Pyro might've realized this is that perhaps Dragons have become more benign over the centuries.  Beings wouldn't be so prone to remembering this and they're more forgive or forget but Abel was alive, there, then, he witnessed the horrors and Pyro knew he'd have to confront the guy who lived through the dark ages eventually.

Just another crazy theory.

Teroniss

Quote from: Rowne on September 20, 2006, 01:01:48 AM

Abel doesn't have an issue with Pyro, per se.  Pyro might just be the nice fella I'd always hoped he was.  Abel hates Dragons period because of a certain incident in his past involving Devin, Xander and Creature-hunting.  An incident which left him scarred towards all Dragons for life.

Of course, the reason Pyro might've realized this is that perhaps Dragons have become more benign over the centuries.  Beings wouldn't be so prone to remembering this and they're more forgive or forget but Abel was alive, there, then, he witnessed the horrors and Pyro knew he'd have to confront the guy who lived through the dark ages eventually.

Just another crazy theory.

Sound theory, except for one problem, if Abel really hated/feared dragons, he wouldnt have been so open here:
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_530.php

thegayhare

Quote from: ShiningShadow on September 19, 2006, 11:47:35 PM
Then lets celebrate of Pyro the dragon who has a song ready I got the band here  :rock who got the chips and dips somebody got the beer..........

well since we are in a bar I sugest we play "Johnny Jump Up"

as for Alexi and Pyro
here
if they realy realy hit it off I'm sure he'll be able to make her very happy

Shades? APF?

Manawolf

I believe that was a mythos.  If I recall, that's what Amber said, anyway.

Teroniss

APF = All Purpose Fox if thats what your wondering TGH

Really, hmm, my mistake then, well that theory is certainly plausible then, except, that with Pyro in small form, I doubt even Abel would know he was a dragon, so that alludes to the idea that Abel still knows Pyro

ShadesFox

Quote from: Teroniss on September 20, 2006, 01:08:47 AM
APF = All Purpose Fox if thats what your wondering TGH

Really, hmm, my mistake then, well that theory is certainly plausible then, except, that with Pyro in small form, I doubt even Abel would know he was a dragon, so that alludes to the idea that Abel still knows Pyro

Yep, I have a whole thread in the game section and everything X3

Anywho, in one of those hind site moments, take a look at Pyro in small form.  Especially wings.  It is one of those, "Holy crap how didn't I see that!" moments.
The All Purpose Fox

Teroniss

What about Pyro in his small form, especially the wings?

Zedd

Manawolf

Rowne

Mana: That's what I figured.  It wouldn't seem right for Dragons to be in SAIA so I would've guessed Mythos or other (I'll get to that).  Plus, it lacks the golden eyes that apparently all Dragons have.  And with magical creatures, they might be advanced enough to sense what an entity is by aura as opposed to appearance, so they'd be able to get past the awkwardness of a person hating something just because it looks like something else.

Even if it hadn't been Mythos, I would've gone with illusion or reanimated gigantic plush toy (this is why we shouldn't play with electricity and life-force, kids!).

e_voyager

there was a dragon there diesn dan's vist i beline. he was frosn then
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Amber Williams

Quote from: Rowne on September 20, 2006, 01:27:26 AM
Plus, it lacks the golden eyes that apparently all Dragons have.

Not All

Though yes, the creature in SAIA was a Mythos and not a Dragon.

Zedd

Thanks for that recap and vamps still have problems in your world neh?

Manawolf

e_voyager

are you refering to theone in comic 530 like i was thinking about?

Arcalane

Quote from: Zedd on September 20, 2006, 01:58:42 AM
Thanks for that recap and vamps still have problems in your world neh?

They have problems in that they're all extinct. :P

Silverfoxr

i am in love with pyros dragon form :D i am glad he wasnt cubi LOL!!! i am so gonna draw dragon pryo one day ^^

Rowne

I can't help but agree, Sil.  Pyro's Dragon form is as adorable as his Dog form, I'm also glad he hadn't jumped on the Cubi bandwagon.  Cubi Pyro would seem ... odd.  At least to me, for reasons which I cannot discern.

As for the golden eyes thing, I took that from Teroniss whom I'd assumed had read it somewhere official.  I should stop taking everything at face value.  <.<

Tapewolf

Bloody hell!

Quote from: Rowne on September 20, 2006, 01:01:48 AM

I'd say no, if only because Dan has already used that idea.  Besides, Pyro knew that Abel hates him, although that might be explained by his super-dragon-powers if we assume that he is powerful/clever enough to penetrate a 'cubi mind shield.

*Alondro gasps!*  Pyro showed interest in Alexsi... he's a dragon... dragons eat virgin maidens... HE ATE ALEXSI!!!   D:
We don't know if she's a virgin :twisted

Quote from: Alondro on September 18, 2006, 10:08:00 AM
*Charline hmms*  Either way, I'll be devouring all their souls soon enough that I may elevate to tri-wing status, so it doesn't really matter as they're all doomed.   >:3

Now this I have to see.  Come on Charline, eat the dragon!

Don't be afraid, just because he's a hundred times as clever and able to crush you underfoot.. think of all the energy you'd get!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gildedtongue

Ummm... is it bad that I think... man, is Dragon Pyro suddenly very ubersexy?

And what's odd is that I honestly don't find much in the way of sexiness in this comic!