Photo Album Updates

Started by Damaris, August 22, 2005, 11:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xuzaf D

The criminal element escaped and all they could do was make this artist rendering:

For some reason, the suspect was not identified from said image; however, recently this image surfaced:

...looking at the derangement in his eyes we can assume the suspect is either criminally insane or has an unhealthy addiction to Darkstalkers "fan-art."
He is now rumored to be living in NY.

Destina Faroda

You shouldn't frown in your pictures.
Sig coming...whenever...

Xuzaf D

I couldn't help it... that damn camera was pissing me off. I'd also like to add that the image I posted actually shows the least frowning of the five pictures I took.

Jorge D. Fuentes

Looks like the Creepy Kid that showed up in Six Feet Under.

Xuzaf D

That's something I really wouldn't know about. I also had no idea that people watched that show.

Jorge D. Fuentes

I had nothing better to do at the time.
It was cool to see people buy the Farm.
I quit when it got even more Pretentious. 

Fizzbit

That MS paint portrait is actually pretty accurate in comparison to the photo o.o I mean, for an MSpaint portrait. It's not a way-out there drawing.

You should be a cartoonist :)

Quientin

Kit-Kat?..... i thought the Mayflowers killed you?

(anyone notice a slight resemblance?)

Fizzbit

Fizzbit

Pic of me feeding Geese at Riverside Park.

Darkmoon

ilpalazzo

Geese, annoying birds, crap everywhere, don't care who it lands on,

*adds geese to black list*

Bloodreign

RAWWWR, psycho man is here?

ilpalazzo

Bloodreign

ilpalazzo

Bloodreign

Damaris

I hate geese too.  Fuckers that live in our apartment complex follow me around and hiss.  It's creepy.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

ilpalazzo

Throw some bread and run, Thats funny hissing geese, LOL.

Damaris

We're planning on moving the server soon, and restructuring the Photo Album when that occurs.  Currently it is down for maintenence, so this thread will be closed.  All the updates in this thread will be completed, and we'll open it again for business once we're all set!

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber