Hello from South Carolina!

Started by PalmettoPaladin, November 21, 2016, 08:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PalmettoPaladin

Hello everyone!  Sorry about not posting on here but I forgot to do this what with the holidays already descending upon us!

Long time DMFA and Project Future fan, just never got around to joining the forums.  But now I have!

Yes I'm from South Carolina, hence the palmetto in my user name. 

I'm a huge fan of Dan, Illiath, Keaton, Johan, Abel, Matilda, Alexsi, Taun, Cyra, and Jeremiah. 

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  Don't forget to check the rules.  And thanks for reading, by the way.
Regarding your character picks, I'm a little unsettled at how pretty much all the Taun clan members in DMFA so far are fan characters, with the exception of Quill...
Which Johan, out of interest?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

PalmettoPaladin

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 21, 2016, 08:39:56 AM
Welcome aboard.  Don't forget to check the rules.  And thanks for reading, by the way.
Regarding your character picks, I'm a little unsettled at how pretty much all the Taun clan members in DMFA so far are fan characters, with the exception of Quill...
Which Johan, out of interest?

Oops!  I forgot about Quill!  I like her as well.   Knew I forgot someone. 

Crud!  Stupid iPhone auto correct!  I meant Jakob!  I hate it when that happens!

I also like Dorcan and Cassandra from Project Future as well!

You're welcome!  I found Ashford to be insanely hilarious!  This guy would make Nick Fury cringe!

Tapewolf

Quote from: PalmettoPaladin on November 21, 2016, 08:54:37 AM
Crud!  Stupid iPhone auto correct!  I meant Jakob!  I hate it when that happens!

Heh.  'Johan Cross' was Jakob's pseudonym during his evil years, but there's also a Johan Fa'Rana in Epsilon.  Which I think confused a couple of people when the original written serial was published.

You're welcome!  I found Ashford to be insanely hilarious!  This guy would make Nick Fury cringe!

Yeah, he was fun to write.

PalmettoPaladin

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 21, 2016, 08:59:38 AM
Quote from: PalmettoPaladin on November 21, 2016, 08:54:37 AM

Heh.  'Johan Cross' was Jakob's pseudonym during his evil years, but there's also a Johan Fa'Rana in Epsilon.  Which I think confused a couple of people when the original written serial was published.

Yeah, he was fun to write.

Well so far I like the entire cast of Epsilon.  Seems both comics are moving along very well.

Also I enjoy seeing Keaton.  She's a wonderful character.

Tapewolf

Quote from: PalmettoPaladin on November 21, 2016, 09:26:09 AM

It's fair to say that adding Keaton as an antagonist really kept Project Future going.  There's going to be a bit of a gap before she reappears in Epsilon, unfortunately.
I have been trying to write a comic of her own backstory but work has got in the way there...

PalmettoPaladin

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 21, 2016, 09:44:01 AM
Quote from: PalmettoPaladin on November 21, 2016, 09:26:09 AM

It's fair to say that adding Keaton as an antagonist really kept Project Future going.  There's going to be a bit of a gap before she reappears in Epsilon, unfortunately.
I have been trying to write a comic of her own backstory but work has got in the way there...

Well I see her more of an anti-hero/anti-villain actually.

Sweet!  I look forward to reading that!

Merlin

It is true, Keaton is best. Welcome to the forums!

PalmettoPaladin

Quote from: Merlin on November 21, 2016, 06:07:45 PM
It is true, Keaton is best. Welcome to the forums!

Yep!

And so is Cyra!

And thank you!