15/09 go dan!

Started by Jack McSlay, September 14, 2006, 10:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aridas

Gaara? That's quite different. Gaara's a name, and Garou's a wolf.

Alan Garou

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on September 16, 2006, 04:01:28 PM
Gaara? That's quite different. Gaara's a name, and Garou's a wolf.
Thank you for noticing. The name comes from a French-Canadian children's book my dad used to read to me at bedtimem, called "Henri and the Loup-Garou". I was a pretty wierd kid.

Saist

* je.saist sneakypaws along a back wall, spots a FireKatKid, then suddenly pounces and shoves FKK into a nice Pink Dress so that Dan won't be alone.

llearch n'n'daCorna

*sneaks up behind Saist and does the same to him, then skives off to hide under the couch*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Llearch find any change or money under there?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Not yet, but I'll keep my eye out. Anything in particular you're missing? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

The remote and the other half of my fathers heart

James StarRunner

Oh dear... I never had to speak in a girly voice the last time Dan had to crossdress. This is going to be interesting for the DMFA radio project...

Tapewolf

Quote from: James StarRunner on September 16, 2006, 08:13:01 PM
Oh dear... I never had to speak in a girly voice the last time Dan had to crossdress. This is going to be interesting for the DMFA radio project...

Well if you really can't, we could get an actress to fill for you, like with Shaman in the WFH arc..

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

tkg

Heheh... I was in fact thinking the same thing a little earlier today. It'll still be some while until you get up to that point in the project, I assume, so you will have plenty of time to practice ;)

James StarRunner

Well, all I really have to do is to sound close to my little sister who's been playing Alexi. Even still this sure is going to be interesting to explain to my room-mates...

Kenji

Quote from: James StarRunner on September 16, 2006, 08:31:46 PM
Well, all I really have to do is to sound close to my little sister who's been playing Alexi. Even still this sure is going to be interesting to explain to my room-mates...

First you had to explain that the highheel thing was just a joke.
Now you'll have to explain talking in a girl voice. That's not gonna look to good. X3
Also, why was I put in a dress? D:

Saist

Quote from: FireKatKid on September 16, 2006, 08:48:04 PM
Quote from: James StarRunner on September 16, 2006, 08:31:46 PM

First you had to explain that the highheel thing was just a joke.
Now you'll have to explain talking in a girl voice. That's not gonna look to good. X3

* je.saist eeps as he also finds himself in a pink dress

* je.saist prances around cutely

ShiningShadow

I say I like the way Dan ends up in these situations. Because he's Dan and he's an easy mark there no other way of saying it. But anywho I can't wait for the females going on the adventures with the only male Pyroduck hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very interesting. I like Dan being the butt of the jokes its his character the protaginst. But when he kicks ass he kick ass.

Boog

Does there really have to be a reason anymore?

Heh, can't wait to see how this goes. Kinda wondering why Dan has to dress up as Alexi, rather than just claiming to be the guy who handles things when his sister is indisposed, but meh.

ShiningShadow

Here, Here have another drink *clanks glasses*........

GabrielsThoughts

Oh come on Don't tell me you've never intentionally mocked your sister(s) by Mimicing them with an overly exagerated girly voice.

Edit 4 spelling errors
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Saist

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on September 17, 2006, 11:56:49 AM

Oh come on Don't tell me you've never intentionally mocked your sister(s) by Mimicing them with an overly exagerated girly voice.

Edit 4 spelling errors

not that he'll admit too :)

Zedd

I dont know but you guys look good in drag..xD

Ted Schiller

To quote Demo 101:

"When it comes to magic, the Fae come in on top."

Which means Mab could easily solve this.

*Pop*

"Alexsi, could you stop beating on Biggs for a minute?  Thank you."

"Biggs, we will need Alexsi for awhile."

::Mab grabs Alexsi::

*Pop*

When Wildy finds out about this, she will be somewhat miffed.

Wildy:  You mean you could have just gone over there and brought Alexsi back?

Mab:  Yes.  ::big charming smile::

Wildy: Well, why didn't you?

Mab:  You were having so much fun with your quest.

With regards,
Ted

Raskahn

Hehe,

"Where's Mab?" 

"She just popped in"  :)

Alan Garou

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 16, 2006, 09:22:19 PM

Heh, can't wait to see how this goes. Kinda wondering why Dan has to dress up as Alexi, rather than just claiming to be the guy who handles things when his sister is indisposed, but meh.
This is because even if a person has never heard of him, his insanity and klutziness are apparent the second you meet him. If he told the reporters that he was in charge, they probably would assume that he was a nutter who had kidnapped Alexsi. Besides, I'll take any excuse to see  :mowdan in drag.

Saist

Quote from: Alan Garou on September 17, 2006, 06:47:54 PM

This is because even if a person has never heard of him, his insanity and klutziness are apparent the second you meet him. If he told the reporters that he was in charge, they probably would assume that he was a nutter who had kidnapped Alexsi. Besides, I'll take any excuse to see  :mowdan in drag.

* je.saist looks to the left, then looks to the right

* je.saist looks back to the left, then looks to the right again

* je.saist suddenly tackles Alan, shoves Alan into a bright pink dress, yanks FKK back, and leaves Alan there standing alone with Dan

HealingBlight

Any mention of biggs and dan ends up in a dress...... hmmmmm.

Alan Garou

Quote from: je.saist on September 17, 2006, 07:41:48 PM
Quote from: Alan Garou on September 17, 2006, 06:47:54 PM

* je.saist looks to the left, then looks to the right

* je.saist looks back to the left, then looks to the right again

* je.saist suddenly tackles Alan, shoves Alan into a bright pink dress, yanks FKK back, and leaves Alan there standing alone with Dan
Okay... #1 Yay, I'm initiated into the forumship
            #2 *blushes deeply and slowly scoots out of the forum*
Anyway, this isn't as humiliating as you think. It's so common around here that I'm desensitized to it by now. Nevertheless, I will get back at you next thread somehow. :mwaha

Zedd

Hope Dan hasnt gained any weight seince then...Even though he still might have those all slender womanlegs still

Edit: Pressed enter too soon

Saist

Quote from: HealingBlight on September 17, 2006, 07:48:50 PM
Any mention of biggs and dan ends up in a dress...... hmmmmm.

that's just aweful...

can't you just see Mab swapping Dan in a dress with Alexsi in a Dress?

ShiningShadow

Oh no the madness the madness I tell you. But it will be funny as hell to see this and I called it Dan needed Abel help of changing himself to Alexsi. I can't wait for the hijinks and madness this will come of it..............