Condolences

Started by Razmoudah, May 16, 2016, 09:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razmoudah

My condolences on the loss of your grandfather.  I hope you have many happy memories to remember him by.

Dishonored

You have my condolences as well.
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Tailsteak, do me a favour and give her a hug. She needs it.

Sincere condolences on your loss.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Puyon

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Sending hugs and good thoughts your way!
...By Puyon

WojtekPod

My condolences on the loss of your grandfather.

Tapewolf

This is one of those situations where I can never put my thoughts into words properly.  I'm sorry for your loss and even though it sounds like it was on the cards for a while, it's never easy when it actually happens.  Take care, and don't feel rushed to get the comic back into schedule.  This is more important and your readers will understand.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ArchTeryx

Having lost family members myself and a close friend very recently, you have my deepest condolences, and an offer of a shoulder (along with, I'm sure, many, many others) if you need it, Amber.

Attic Rat

If the sympathy of a stranger has any value, you have mine.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

justacritic

Take your time, we'll be here with our heartfelt wishes for you.

ZacAttac21

Lost my grandpa last year. I'm with ya, Amber.

Jasonrevall

Two days ago I had to go with my family to see my grandma most likely for the last time. When we got there she looked really rough and we had no idea if she'd pull through and really it's still not over even though she was awake and looking better when we left. While we were there she managed to get better to the point where she was able to be conscious. My sister brought her daughter Sage with her and while she was conscious my mother was able to bring the baby over to her and she for a moment saw her. The first reaction we got to see while we were there from grandma was her smiling. It was the first time she got to see Sage. I just started crying. All of her children and family were there to see her and I looked around at my family and just realized we were all there because of her. I mean not at the hospital but at all. I found comfort in that I suppose. That all that we had and all that we are started with her and her husband on a farm full of adorable horses. I'm not really in the right mind state to make this more elegant but I guess I just wanted to say that your grandpa did good. You're here because of him and your brother and your family. I think it's a pretty amazing thing to think about.

I'm so sorry you lost him.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

radarnocturn

You have my deepest condolences Amber.  I lost my paternal grandfather something like 15 years ago, I can't quite recall the year.  Two years ago, after a long battle with Alzheimer's, I lost my maternal grandfather.  As time passes, the sadness fades little by little.  There's still things that bring tears to my ideas because it makes me think of him, but the best way I've found to keep him alive is to tell his stories.  Talk about stories he's told you or great experiences you had with him.  That way, at least in your heart, he will live on.

Raskahn

Sorry for your loss Amber.

Tarakona

My sympathies to you and your family. Please take care of yourself and don't worry about getting the comic up. I know I speak for many others when I say, we understand, and we'll be here. Also, don't you dare think you have to deduct days on the slacker tracker. Most companies have bereavement leave, and you deserve no less.  :mowwink

Delian Williams

I wish you all the strength you need now to bear what needs to be borne
and hope he'll eventually find a beautiful and peaceful place in the memories
of his loved ones and at the shores he is headed for.

Truth be told, I'm starting to worry about Ray.

Drakkenmensch

You have my sincere condoleances, Amber. May your grandfather be at peace.

Viking ZX

Though they may be the words of a stranger, please accept my condolences as well for your loss.
I'm an author! Check out my site!

Gabi

I'm really sorry for your loss, Amber. *Hugs.*
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly