Solanverse serial is underway!

Started by Razmoudah, March 08, 2016, 03:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razmoudah

Well, now on to the other reason I started getting active on the forum again, the fact that I've started writing my own serial, and the first episode is available at Amazon for free through 11MAR2016, and don't worry, that isn't an affiliate link.  If you're interested check it out, if not then just ignore this post, I'll get back to comic commenting in a week or so (I still have more episodes to type up, as well as my "day job" to do).

Mao

This is pretty well smack dab on Rule 5(c), mate.  Sorry, gonna bin this.

Razmoudah

Sorry, I haven't read the rules in years, not since I joined to participate in DMFA discussions, and most of the other forums I'm active on don't mind so long as it is in the right area and it isn't an affiliate link.  I'd noticed that the forum supported several different works, and since I only ever looked at DMFA's portion I wasn't sure who'd see it if it was elsewhere.  I probably should've looked around more, but I also remember this forum being a lot more active in the past and a person could spend most of a day trying to stay caught up each day.

Also, love your Zero pic there.  That's right from Megaman Zero, in the early portions before Zero is re-awakened to become the savior everyone needs.