2013/08/14 [DMFA #1420] - Four in one panel!

Started by killpurakat, August 14, 2013, 01:12:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killpurakat

And we have four clan leaders in the same place, assuming that is Nact'Larn's head I see poking up from the bottom.  :U

I LOVE Piflak's nonchalance as she drinks.

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

I kinda love how Mow like Dimanika is being, flapping her wings super speedily while hugging Zezzuva. XD
Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?

Anri

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yup. That's subtle all right.

What, you didn't notice it? That's how subtle it is. Dimanika is doing four or five levels of subtle here, at least. I'm sure Zezzuva picked them up, and Piflak is well aware of them, due to the smile.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ArchTeryx

Heh.  I was fully expecting Zezzuva to say, "Dimanika.  I am not amused." ^.^

joshofspam

I like how Zezzuva makes what she says sound like a slight sound of disappointment and a sad acceptance that this is how its going to go down. Even though she shows no emotions in her words or actions.

I can almost see a "sigh" at the end of that sentence. Even though there is non. :)
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Nyil

I'd like to take this moment to remind everyone that Tapewolf is A Very Huggable Dude, and could use a reminder that we are all his frands.

All of us. c:
A drop of water shall be returned with a burst of spring.

Interested in high fantasy and art nouveau? Check out my art page! http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nyil/

AzureEdge

You know. The more I see Piflak, the more I like her current design. Much better than what we saw from the Clan Leaders Report. I have to wonder if this how she would normally dress now as opposed to that one appearance, or if this is just how she dresses her Avatars when she takes them out in public.

Ganurath

I wonder who they were thinking about when Dimanika showed up.
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

Starcat5

QuoteBring an Avatar

...so she isn't actually physically here? We are actually seeing a remote controlled puppet?  :erk

That... is actually kind of awesome.  >:3

Edit: Also, where the heck is my avatar?  :<  I'll have to look into that this weekend.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Gentlehunter

Quote from: joshofspam on August 14, 2013, 01:09:43 PM
I like how Zezzuva makes what she says sound like a slight sound of disappointment and a sad acceptance that this is how its going to go down. Even though she shows no emotions in her words or actions.

I can almost see a "sigh" at the end of that sentence. Even though there is non. :)

Yeah, now that you mention it, Zezzuva seems to have some Eeyore-like tones (or is that drones?) in her speaking... like a cross between Eeyore and Spock.   :giggle