Faith in humanity- stable

Started by Brunhidden, February 11, 2013, 01:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

Yesterday i spun off the roadside and got stuck in a ditch, in a matter of minutes two random passerby tried to help us get back on the road. eventually we succeeded, and the man who pulled my car out out of the ditch declined any reward, not even a box of girl scout cookies.

people are still kind and good, its good to be reminded of that
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Ignuus66

Humans are capable of both very good and great things, but on the flipside, equally stupid and shameful things

Mars rover, and the moon landing versus a Person putting her cat into microwave to dry him off, then suing the microwave company for not putting a warning label on the microwave. Don't lose your faith in humanity, stupid people will do stupid things.

(credit: Gabi)

joshofspam

Quote from: Brunhidden on February 11, 2013, 01:37:39 PM
Yesterday i spun off the roadside and got stuck in a ditch, in a matter of minutes two random passerby tried to help us get back on the road. eventually we succeeded, and the man who pulled my car out out of the ditch declined any reward, not even a box of girl scout cookies.

people are still kind and good, its good to be reminded of that

I like stories that come out with people helping other people. Makes me feel a little better about the world. :woot

Thanks for sharing.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.