03/07/11 [Last Res0rt #234] Subtext Is Everything.

Started by joshofspam, July 03, 2011, 09:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

It seems hero's and villains alike, don't like Spirit of the Murphy's Law.

With foreshadowing like that, they should probably not count on her to help with Daisy and Jigsaw's current predicament.

My bets on her options would be,
1) intentionally get them shot up in the crossfire.
2) Just blow the medical spaceship.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Zedd

joshofspam

Quote from: Zedd on July 03, 2011, 10:05:26 PM
Well I doubt they will want to go THAT far

Your probably right , they most likely wouldn't use that kind of extreme.

Still probably best not to turn your back to her if you where in a tight political situation or if your a dead inside.

From what we've seen from some of the other members of star org. Beating up and attempted Defenestration, shooting at two people (Jigsaw was definitely a W.a.g. on his part), leaving one of their own behind to save face.

With the lower ranks doing things like that freely, would you trust the higher head of the group? Though it is worth mentioning one of them seemed like he wanted to help the sniper that Jigsaw caught.

AmigaDragon

Where do you find these strip numbers (232, 233, 234...)? I don't see them on the comic site.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

joshofspam

Quote from: AmigaDragon on July 10, 2011, 02:24:51 PM
Where do you find these strip numbers (232, 233, 234...)? I don't see them on the comic site.

It's best guesstimate using the the number from the previous thread.

There was even a number mix up a while back I think. So we have to also check the date just in case someone comment's on an older (not quite dead') thread and mixes the threads up.

It probably annoys the moderators when you number two threads the same number.