Hello

Started by Lurkie, February 02, 2011, 11:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lurkie

Hi, I'm Lurkie.  But you probably guessed that from the "Started By" field. xD  I'm here mostly for the DFMA forums, that being my current favorite comic.  It's been a while since I did any forum posting, though I've been lurking here for quite a while.  I tend to lurk a lot, hence the screen name.

(I sure hope I got the avatar and sig set up correctly.)
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

Inumo

You missed a space in the bottom sig line. Also, welcome! Read the rules, especially the forum-specific ones, beware the mods, and enjoy your stay!

Corgatha Taldorthar

"Farewell! O verse along the road. How sad to see you're out of mode."
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lurkie

Quote from: Inumo on February 02, 2011, 11:19:07 PM
You missed a space in the bottom sig line.
No, it's because of the proportional font -- the characters all have different spacing, which keeps things from lining up.  I'll see if I can use a monospace font instead.  If not, I have a file full of witty signatures choose from.

Hm, I think I'd better log out, my router is starting to act up.  :-(

bill

Don't avoid the mods. they are friendly, and should be trusted.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Lurkie on February 02, 2011, 11:56:10 PM
No, it's because of the proportional font -- the characters all have different spacing, which keeps things from lining up.  I'll see if I can use a monospace font instead.  If not, I have a file full of witty signatures choose from.

Fixed that for you. Also added a space into the top line, so that it lined up.

BTW, the size bbcode has been disabled due to abuse.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lurkie

Ah, thank you for the fixes.  That looks much better.  Heh, I was wondering about the size change, it didn't look like it had changed much.  But it was late, and I was tired, and not in any mood to investigate.  Just as well, I'd have really gotten confuzzed.  Well, now it's off to lurk in the DFMA forums!