Depression possibly over, anger taking over.

Started by Drayco84, February 10, 2011, 12:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drayco84

Well, I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that I think I've FINALLY stopped being depressed over the loss of my bunny, from about four months ago. (Late October, 2010.)

The bad news? The feelings of lethargy, helplessness, and yes, self-pity, have been replaced by anger.

Personally, I don't like anger. It clouds my judgement and makes me far more likely to rip off somebody's head because they did something wrong, regardless of how minor it was. On the other hand, I can focus and channel it to do something USEFUL, and after well over four months of depression ANYTHING feels better than living zombie-ism that just wishes things would hurry the hell up and end.

Mostly because of this, I'm effectively ENDING and WITHDRAWING from Deathtrap Dungeon and any and all D&D games. (Not like I was really a part of them before, so big loss there for the other players.) This is mostly because odds are good that I'm just going to up and rip somebody apart over something stupid.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Sorry to hear, Drayco. Don't really know what to say that can help, but best of wishes to you. If you need anything, let me know by PM.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.