Silly question time

Started by Katina, January 17, 2010, 10:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katina

Hi all, I've been reading the comics for quite a long time, but I've never joined the forums cause well, I'm lazy.  Anyways, was bored last night and made a character on Furcadia.

Do peeps from here still hang out there, and where might I find y'all?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Not many. Apparently the Lost Lake that was on there has expired through lack of use, or some such. Other than that, various folks grew up, left school, and got real jobs.

Which, of course, means they have little time left for wandering about on games and forums. Like this one...

... oh, wait...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

AmigaDragon

I haven't hung out in Furc since getting on SecondLife myself. And now I haven't been in SL much since starting my several-month stint of rabid reading at Metamor Keep story archives. Perhaps I'll increase that now.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Katina

well if people do get on, my character name is Katina Sargtlin, so look me up!

Naldru

I lost interest in Furcadia when I found out that it was Windows only.  I realize that getting it to work on the Amiga would be a push, I think that you need Linux and Apple interfaces in today's market.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

D'ymkarra

Greymuzzle that I am, I still pop in from time to time to see who's about on FurC. Lost Lake is very much alive and well, and despite a few minor changes is true to the original. What's really surprising, is that particularly in the last few weeks, a lot of old faces have been showing up out of the blue. Aaryanna, Merlitz, and even Dan dropped by around new years.

Things are still hopping, but it's nothing like it used to be  :mowhappy
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Madd the Sane

Quote from: Naldru on January 17, 2010, 05:49:07 PM
I lost interest in Furcadia when I found out that it was Windows only.  I realize that getting it to work on the Amiga would be a push, I think that you need Linux and Apple interfaces in today's market.
There is a Mac interface for it. It just isn't made by the people who run furrcadia. I think it's called mFurc.
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Rambon

I also believe there is a version of Furc for the iPhone running around the internet somewhere....

Kage

Quote from: Rambon on January 25, 2010, 05:20:22 AM
I also believe there is a version of Furc for the iPhone running around the internet somewhere....

There are a lot of things running around on the internets....  But you should be careful, because you don't know where its been.  :shifty

I never really got into Furcadia; I only heard about it recently, which by that point I was spoiled with other things.... (Like SecondLife)  :U
I am the Patron Saint of Mediocrity.

Ry

Quote from: Naldru on January 17, 2010, 05:49:07 PM
This is why I never really got into it.  I tried it when I had to use my mom's computer (windows) for a week, though. It was interesting.