02/01/10 [AS2 #89] - Aniz knows how to knit?

Started by Lego3400, February 01, 2010, 01:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lego3400

Actully I don't have much to say about this one.

Normally I'd scream "Cop out" with the final panel (or lack thereof) but given Amber's current stress level I'm not surprised or feeling like saying that....

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Lego3400 on February 01, 2010, 01:20:38 AM
Actully I don't have much to say about this one.

Normally I'd scream "Cop out" with the final panel (or lack thereof) but given Amber's current stress level I'm not surprised or feeling like saying that....

It's not a cop out, it's an artistic choice!

But yeah, allowances do need to be made.  I do wonder what's going to happen next....

AmigaDragon

Perhaps "I'm ready to go back to school. When is the funeral?", maybe just one of those.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

jeffh4

Whether it was Kria (most likely, given the tone) or Fa'Lina who said the text in the third panel, you can certainly tell she was rattled by the possibility of Abel overhearing her.  "How did it go? Is everything alright?" is not something you say to someone who just came back from their mother's sickbed.  

Everything is not alright.

If the speaker had been as sympathetic as she was when Abel went into the hospital room, she would have chosen better words.

Anri

Well, if the Demolition Man can learn how to knit...

Raskahn

Leaving the room where your mother just passed away only to enter one with another topic that makes you curl up in a fluffball rocking the corner.

Tapewolf

Quote from: jeffh4 on February 01, 2010, 01:58:27 AM
Whether it was Kria (most likely, given the tone) or Fa'Lina who said the text in the third panel, you can certainly tell she was rattled by the possibility of Abel overhearing her.  "How did it go? Is everything alright?"

I think it may be Kria and then Fa'Lina - the speech bubbles roughly correspond to their positions in the previous panel.

When I first saw it I assumed that Abel had collapsed and was just coming around.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Bjalf

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 01, 2010, 04:24:04 AM
I think it may be Kria and then Fa'Lina - the speech bubbles roughly correspond to their positions in the previous panel.

When I first saw it I assumed that Abel had collapsed and was just coming around.

Or he may be passing out.

MT Hazard

Quote from: Bjalf on February 01, 2010, 11:12:49 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on February 01, 2010, 04:24:04 AM

Or he may be passing out.

or it could be a transition panel, jumping the next stage of his life.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Anker Steadfast

And now for something completely different, a man with three buttocks !

:D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

jimsan

It must be an interesting feeling, having the two most powerful women in your life focus all their attention on you...

I don't think Fa'Lina said anything in that last panel, but I could be wrong...
Remember the past.
Prepare for the future.
Live in the present.

Joe3210

Figuring out that one would live for over four hundred years might make Abel feel all "fainty" inside.
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Zedd

Tsunari

Abel takes classes in watching grass grow so his father might know how to knit and sew and a dozen other things.

The_one_who_is_odd

Quote from: MT Hazard on February 01, 2010, 12:43:59 PM
or it could be a transition panel, jumping the next stage of his life.
Sounds good to me

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on February 01, 2010, 02:36:00 PM
And now for something completely different, a man with three buttocks !
I already told you I'm not making an appearance!   :<

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Tsunari on February 01, 2010, 11:31:32 PM
Abel takes classes in watching grass grow so his father might know how to knit and sew and a dozen other things.

I don't know about Aniz, but Abel has shown some skill as tailor, painter (and other interior decorating), cook (or even chef)... and I'm too lazy to look for any others.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen