An odd stent of silence

Started by thegayhare, September 26, 2008, 11:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

2 day's ago my computer finaly shit the bed (thats a maine colloquialism for the god damn thing up and died.) 

So I figured I'd give you folks a heads up on why I may be slow to reply, or not around for a little bit.  As you can see I can still get online from time to time but this is on some one elses machine, which has none of my bookmarks and with the stresses of housebreaking a new puppy I can't get to nearly as often as I'd like.

I'm hoping to be back and running soon.  meanwhile I might as well take advantage of this situation.  with out the distraction of constantly checking my forums and e-mails  I might be able to get some more writing done, as well as work on my costume (the buzz saw hand is coming along great.  it'll be so cool)

sorry to be a bother and thank you for your time...

Brunhidden

you shall be missed, and oddly enough i was about to put up a thread that would have intrested you about how my mother and i are published in a cookbook.  check out a place called morris press sometime, they have a program set up to make your own cookbooks fit for mass printing and sales

hopefully you will return sometime soon, in all your yummy glory
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

What he said.

Hope you get it sorted, Hare.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

DarkAudit

Please don't say stent.  :mowdizzy

See ya soon (I hope).
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....