Let's talk about...

Started by Destina Faroda, June 26, 2006, 08:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

All right, we need something to talk about that's nice and safe and neutral.  So, what about the weather.  How has it been for you?
Sig coming...whenever...

Damaris

We have had major thunder storms every night for the past nine days.  It's been very exciting, especially since we had a bad enough one last week to knock out the power at my library- which meant we all got to go home early :D

The bad part is that it's also knocked out the air conditioning every night at work for the past nine days, and that building gets fucking hot.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Destina Faroda

We've had lots of storms too, although thankfully the power hasn't went out.  Yesterday the cable connection was spotty, though.
Sig coming...whenever...

Sin Ominous

I had to drive through freak scattered rainstorms coming back from Rome to Roswell this weekend. The water was flowing freely out of the road drains in one area, and puddles when hit sprayed tidal waves on parked cars. Sheer madness. This was the same type of freak weather I had on the day I lost my previous car.

I'm just glad I pulled over when it got too intense, or I would've really been in deep shite.

ilpalazzo

well it's been nice and sunny here on the coast. a little on the warm side, but nice.

Destina Faroda

Lucky you.  It rained HARD this morning.  HARD.
Sig coming...whenever...

Sin Ominous

Yeah, I read that the East/Northeast is getting pounded. It just left here only Monday night.

Xuzaf D

Some distant relatives of mine got stuck in some nowhere town because of flooding. The cops blocked all the exits to town... It makes me think of the beginning of a bad horror movie or a random Twilight Zone.

Nimrods Son

The weather is fine at mine.