Quick Question

Started by Feroluce, January 31, 2008, 06:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feroluce

Since this apparently is a question forum. And yes, I know I have been inactive far too long :( But Im gonna change that, as soon as I decide which RP to join. or something.

Back to the question. This is regarding my current Sig.

I picked up on this comic a few days ago, and the particular one below made me lack milk out of my nose. literally. I do want to use it as a sig, the artist allows and offers the link I used below. It seems only fair that I maintain said link to his comic and site, since its his art.

But this is not his forum, and is related to a completely different comic, so I ask of the forum admins: Can I use this image and associated link here? or should I remove it?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Well, you've broken the link. Take the "" out of the url= expression. BBCode doesn't like those.

Other than that, this sort of question should be taken directly to the mods, not asked generally of the forum... despite that, take Rule IV, Section B, Subsection 1. And yes, you should have a tag saying where the image is taken from, if you didn't draw it yourself...

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Your sig is your sig. It's not overly large, or whoring out a bunch of pictures, so I see no issue with it.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Zina

I'm fine with it, only because I love Cyanide & Happiness. :>

Feroluce

right, thank you ^^; link fixed. and sorry, if I had been thinking the rules would have been the first place I checked. Clearly my brain was malfuctioning. I'll see if its still under warrenty.

llearch n'n'daCorna

You're still missing the : in the link. ;-]

WhiteFox

You also have an extra Http:// in the link to the comic.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

llearch n'n'daCorna

That would be caused by the link not starting with http:// - ie, he's missing the : so teh forum automatically prefixes the link...