Where do you work or your work status?

Started by WingedMayhem, March 22, 2006, 03:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WingedMayhem

I'm currently unemployed and on state aid. I am a student right now graduating in community college and then going to a private school for my bachelors degree.

Darkmoon

I'm a trained monkey, working at a low paying monkey job. Oook.

Destina Faroda

Same here, only slightly fewer hours and slightly less trained.
Sig coming...whenever...

Damaris

I work at a library as a desk clerk in management.  Thankfully, a monkey could not do my job.  No one would be able to read the schedules, and thankfully my reports require adding, which monkeys suck at.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Xuzaf D

I'm jobless and looking for a job for my monkey ass.

ilpalazzo

Quote from: Damaris on March 22, 2006, 10:35:36 PM
I work at a library as a desk clerk in management.  Thankfully, a monkey could not do my job.  No one would be able to read the schedules, and thankfully my reports require adding, which monkeys suck at.

This monkey is good at math not science. oook eeep meow.... BANANA

Darkmoon

Raaa RAHHH! (throws poop)

(then makes a lovely poop website layout)

ilpalazzo

You should.... Just for "Shits" and giggles

ilpalazzo

WingedMayhem

Skroome

SrA Cloud, Matthew 3c051
AMHS Administrator, 373rd Support Squadron, Misawa Japan, for the 70th Intel Wing, Maryland

Fizzbit

I'm a student. I plan on putting my education and 4.0 GPA and going through college before a job because I wanna get the most out of my education.

Esnel Pla

Quote from: Clara E. Leet on March 30, 2006, 08:45:27 PM
I'm a student. I plan on putting my education and 4.0 GPA and going through college before a job because I wanna get the most out of my education.

I on the other hand, am a film-student, and in that industry, a degree means zilch, y'know what I mean? So in the mean time, I'm working retail, an have an internship going. Pick oranges whenever I need a quick buck.