Townhouse

Started by Brunhidden, September 08, 2007, 08:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

If any of you had wondered why i didn't have Eowyn come on lately its because were pretty busy and she spends a lot of time by grandma. why are we busy? were moving, and its hard work doing that with a toddler on your head and working alternate shifts.

were going across town to a townhouse, for a mere $70 more a month we nearly double the size of our place- its got TWO bathrooms, double the kitchen size, a garage, and a THIRD bedroom which we will really need soon.

all that plus about ten feet from our door is a communal playground with swings, slide, and one of those really big wooden fort thingies and a small sandbox. Eowyn will love it, and next summer she can go out alone so long as one of us is at the window, she will probably like feeling like a big girl that way.

i may have a loss of internet for a while, but when i come back the computer will be downstairs and the bedrooms upstairs so i can be a little more loud when everyones asleep, talking wont bother them at all unless i shout now.

lnext im saving up for a couch long enough for my body and maybe a new computer and computer desk, one expense at a time now that ive got somewhere to put it all

laters
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Gabi

Nice find! Good luck with the move. :)
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

ITOS

Sounds like a nice house. Hope the move goes smooth.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

techmaster-glitch

I'm happy for ya! GlHf!

Sienna Maiu - M T

That's wonderful. I'm sincerely happy for you.