REALLy big problem

Started by Nikki, July 10, 2007, 02:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damaris

Darkmoon's never so big an ass that he plays the "don't you dare whine because my life is soooo much shitter" angst card.  It's unimaginative, and extremely rude.  I would suggest not doing it again.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Nikki

Quote from: Valynth on July 15, 2007, 03:06:26 AM
*stuff*

This was not a whine. this was of a 'Keep a friendship intact while keeping a beloved character of mine the same without mutilating the basic core of the character' type of thread. if you want me to whine, i will. oh, believe me i will.

but all in all, the whole thing's settled now. I can keep the whole name and Jen's not mad at me. Her brother was just making me feel bad and trying to ruin our (non-lesbian) relationship.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Fuyudenki

but all in all, the whole thing's settled now. I can keep the whole name and Jen's not mad at me.

Good to hear

QuoteHer brother was just making me feel bad and trying to ruin our (non-lesbian) relationship.
I shall not make the reflexive response to that.

Quote from: Xze-Xze on July 18, 2007, 12:55:07 AM
This was not a whine. this was of a 'Keep a friendship intact while keeping a beloved character of mine the same without mutilating the basic core of the character' type of thread. if you want me to whine, i will. oh, believe me i will.

If you want to show us whining, I'm totally for it! :woot

(Llearch, we really need a "thumbs up" smiley.  I could probably whip something togeather as a last resort, but I'm really surprised that we don't have one.)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Raist on July 18, 2007, 01:00:31 AM
(Llearch, we really need a "thumbs up" smiley.  I could probably whip something togeather as a last resort, but I'm really surprised that we don't have one.)

:raspberry
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

rt

"Her brother was just making me feel bad and trying to ruin our (non-lesbian) relationship"

Hmm nice guy  :<
So now that part 1 is settled do we start planning part 2 .. revenge on the brother ?

Fuyudenki

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 18, 2007, 07:23:18 AM
Quote from: Raist on July 18, 2007, 01:00:31 AM

:raspberry

Yeah, that's the one I was thinking of modding.

Nikki

Quote from: rt on July 18, 2007, 09:19:59 AM
"Her brother was just making me feel bad and trying to ruin our (non-lesbian) relationship"

Hmm nice guy  :<
So now that part 1 is settled do we start planning part 2 .. revenge on the brother ?
yes.

Phase 2 is now in progress.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3