Goblins, not just for supper anymore.

Started by Jim Halisstrad, January 14, 2007, 02:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Halisstrad

http://goblinscomic.com/

Another comic along the lines of "Monster good, adventurer bad"  but it's still good none the less.
Because it's got Goblins in it.

I would post more, but the bed keeps calling me.  I keep telling it to shut up, I'll be back from the office when I get done with my work.  And then it cries and says that it's pregnant and wants to get married, and then we get into a fight because clearly It's not my fault It got knocked up, it swore it was birth control.  BUT NO, IT WASN'T NOW WAS IT.  Now I'm going to have to raise a Cot or pay furnature support for 18 years of my life.  I should have went home with the recliner...

Darkmoon

That was the oddest "going to bed" post ever.

Karma for j00.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Xuzaf D

...and here I was thinking of making a little comic concerning Goblins myself. Thankfully, the only resemblance seems to be the word goblin though, so this doesn't put me off to my idea at all.

Brunhidden

ive been reading that comic for like two years now, although the recent ones ive taken an intrest in along the whole 'villans are the protagonist' lines are Darken, which ive been reading for only one year, and Dungeions and Dedizens whcih ive been reading for about half a year.

its a fun style of story because of all the options it gives you and all the jokes you can point out as strange in the normal circumstances.

such as the cleric who worships the DM, the goblins comments as to how on earth humans havent been killed off, the anymug that produces ogre piss, and city guards asking each other questions about equipment prices and random encounter tables.

QuoteCause the DM said so
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.