2015/11/06 [WBH #201] - What did you do?!

Started by Tapewolf, November 06, 2015, 04:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I forgot to comment on this.  It does kind of amuse me that Arc comes in, sees two apparent corpses and assumes that the fox has gone on a rampage.  Racism much?

But yeah, that's going to be a tricky one to explain.  I suppose "He was resisting arrest" might work.  He had a knife anyway.  Do they have fingerprinting in the DHS world?  (And what happens if you don't leave prints, like Ben?  Or does he have paw-pads?)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 06, 2015, 04:57:18 AM
I forgot to comment on this.  It does kind of amuse me that Arc comes in, sees two apparent corpses and assumes that the fox has gone on a rampage.  Racism much?

But yeah, that's going to be a tricky one to explain.  I suppose "He was resisting arrest" might work.  He had a knife anyway.  Do they have fingerprinting in the DHS world?  (And what happens if you don't leave prints, like Ben?  Or does he have paw-pads?)
I don't know how much racism there is against halfies (other than what's stated at the bottom of the species page: http://dhscomix.com/acomic/acomic.php?p=phalfm) I wonder if it might be in Ben's history to make mistakes and Arc was just running on that. Maybe not.

I mean, Yasir was a trickster and they had a Ceraph Priestess and a Phoenix Clanner with them. If it's that unlikely for a Priestess to stab a guy (probably is, since you got crazy zappy magic), they can just say Talon was carrying out his God's will. They don't need to mention Talon was unconscious for 90% of the time.
...By Puyon

Merlin

I forgot to comment on this.  It does kind of amuse me that Arc comes in, sees two apparent corpses and assumes that the fox has gone on a rampage.  Racism much?

Haha, Arc just trusts Elle more. He's been a hero too long, he knows what shenanigans they get up to.

ZacAttac21

I forgot to comment on this.  It does kind of amuse me that Arc comes in, sees two apparent corpses and assumes that the fox has gone on a rampage.  Racism much?

Pfft, he just jealous of dat blue fur. Awww, are you cold in the wintertime, Arc? BEN ISN'T!! Hahahahahaha!

Puyon

Quote from: CubiKitsune on November 07, 2015, 12:25:50 AM

Pfft, he just jealous of dat blue fur. Awww, are you cold in the wintertime, Arc? BEN ISN'T!! Hahahahahaha!

Funny thing: scalers don't feel cold apparently (http://dhscomix.com/acomic/acomic.php?p=pscaler)
...By Puyon