2015/09/15 [Peony #57] - The brute force approach

Started by Tapewolf, September 15, 2015, 10:06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I dunno how the heroes guild meshes with the various religions, but I'm not convinced this is going to be as quick and easy a solution as Peony thinks it is.

It may even backfire stupendously, with an internal investigation to locate other trickster scum within the guild, or Mary and co taking this as a highly insulting accusation that the Guild is a nest of heretics.  I don't see them going face to face with the infallible Instruments of Ceraph's Will.
Whatever the case it looks like it's going to be fun to see how it pans out.

I am kind of curious who would have been in the guild if Mary hadn't recently been created for 'Heads You Lose'.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lying Foo

If the Inquisition is as haphazard as we've heard, it can't be the first time they've butted heads with the Hero Guild.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lying Foo on September 15, 2015, 11:43:39 AM
If the Inquisition is as haphazard as we've heard, it can't be the first time they've butted heads with the Hero Guild.

True, but it wouldn't surprise me if people who defy the Inquisition are heretics as well.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E