2014/08/11 - [DMFA #1507] Nigerian shoes, were they?

Started by lemurvid, August 11, 2014, 06:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lemurvid

So much fun on this page. What has DP done to deserve Regina? :rolleyes
Oh yeah, genocide.

Hariman

It's only attempted genocide. So far. And murder. And attempting to resurrect the Dark God by sacrificing a Princess and a Fae, and Pip.

Humor aside, I think Wildy wants to kill Regina personally, and not just have Biggs send an assassin.

Also, it's been heavily implied that Regina manipulated Dan and to an extent, Wildy. And then killed Wildy's Mother, and at least a dozen other people. Regina kind of deserves it.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

Tuyu

Quote from: Hariman on August 11, 2014, 11:56:36 AM
Humor aside, I think Wildy wants to kill Regina personally, and not just have Biggs send an assassin.
Or take it a step further--Dan will be back in less than a month. She might want just the location so they can kill her together.

ZacAttac21

HaDDea

Also, it's been heavily implied that Regina manipulated Dan and to an extent, Wildy. And then killed Wildy's Mother, and at least a dozen other people. Regina kind of deserves it.

How on earth did she manage to con Wildy?? or even Dan, for that matter? I mean, I know she's related to the Soulstealers, and must therefore have some cunning, but I've yet to see her show anything besides airheadedness. I suppose it could've been while Wildy and Dan were quite young, but still...

I'm also curious as to what happened that caused Regina to live with Kria and DP -  is it the same incident, or was it something else that happened? Maybe she just managed to flood her parents' house with junk mail.... :U

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: HaDDea on August 11, 2014, 03:14:05 PM
How on earth did she manage to con Wildy?? or even Dan, for that matter? I mean, I know she's related to the Soulstealers, and must therefore have some cunning, but I've yet to see her show anything besides airheadedness. I suppose it could've been while Wildy and Dan were quite young, but still...

She's focused on what matters to her. It probably mattered to her, so she paid attention. Junk mail doesn't matter to her, so she doesn't pay attention.

This is not unusual in teenaged girls of a particular type and age (usually they grow out of it), although I'll admit Regina takes it to extremes.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Hariman

Quote from: Tuyu on August 11, 2014, 01:06:39 PM
Or take it a step further--Dan will be back in less than a month. She might want just the location so they can kill her together.

Dan has made a deal with Dark Pegasus, with the deal being that Dan won't kill Regina. The deal probably doesn't mention what to do if someone else is about to kill Wildy, so you might be right.

Quote from: HaDDea on August 11, 2014, 03:14:05 PM

I'm also curious as to what happened that caused Regina to live with Kria and DP -  is it the same incident, or was it something else that happened? Maybe she just managed to flood her parents' house with junk mail.... :U

Dan and Wildy were younger, and more naive then. Regina fooled them, same as the unnamed demon that killed Nitemyste's family.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

Drakkenmensch

Anybody want to bet that the spammer Regina replied to is part of a covert information gathering spy ring that was hired by Wildy to flush out her hidey hole?

Kuzma Volkov

I dunno if they were going to go that route; why not just mail her shoes laced with a magical trap as well?

Lets see shoes that:
spiked/burned your feet
set up a giant homing light in the sky
changed color to contrast what she was wearing
heels that broke at the worst time
never came off
could talk and insulted her
wouldn't stop talking
announced to all in earshot who owned them
or just could sing horribly off key.

Eboreg

Well, Regina might not see through anything to get her to a theme park.

Dark Pegasus might.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

ChaosMageX

When Biggs mentioned organizing a hit at an amusement park, did anyone else find themselves thinking of all the ways a person can die at one?  Such as falling off a ferris wheel, getting decapitated on a wooden roller coaster tunnel, the many many ways the more thrilling rides can fail, especially the free-fall ones.  So many ways that can be made to look like accidents. :mwaha

Then again, if Regina knows how to harden her skin, half those ways wouldn't work.  It would have to be one where she doesn't have time to react.

Icon by Sunblink

AmigaDragon

While I don't really want to see Regina get killed, I am totally fine with her getting much grief to whine about how unfair the world is... within DP's hearing the entire time her mouth is open! :mowhappy
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen