CVRPG -- Help Wanted!

Started by Destina Faroda, October 25, 2006, 01:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

Maybe this should be in the Tower of Art, so that this can get some more attention, but I think I'd better make it a forum topic.

If you haven't read the note on the front page, Darkmoon needs help.  He needs someone who can make more CVRPG sprites.  While he will only be accepting "applications" through e-mail, I'm starting a thread to raise exposure.

And for you cynics out there, Darkmoon didn't tell me to start a thread and he might even be displeased that I've done so.  I started this thread on my own simply because we can't let CVRPG turn into stall city.   Also, I know what it's like to need help and not get it.

I'd help if I could, but I'm seriously not good enough and, more importantly, productive enough to make good sprites in the CVRPG style.  I can do simple edits, but nothing like entirely new frames or even new characters.  But I know there are beginner/intermediate pixel artists out there who would love to get the exposure that comes with being credited in CVRPG.  You don't have to be the level of ScrollBoss, but you do have to be better than me...which is easy.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Well, I mean, I did post it on the site as I figured that'd get it the most exposure with people interested in CVRPG, but no, I'm not upset over a topic about it. ;)

I just hope people apply.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

THiN

This concept of "help" confuses and infuriates us!