2013/09/11 [DMFA #1427] You know you did it too

Started by killpurakat, September 11, 2013, 12:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killpurakat

Hands up! Who else made the sad face of utter disappointment that Dimanika is so brilliantly displaying in the last panel?

I even teared up a little.  :cry

HaDDea

Awwww... I was hoping we'd get to meet the envoy  :mowsad

Oh well, some other time  *continues work on Quoar origin fanfic*

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

Yup, made quite the sad face myself. Have been waiting quite enthusiastically for a number of the Clan leaders to make an appearance.
Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?

Mermidion

That...that was so mean Amber. The appearance of Qouar was all i had been waiting for. :<
guess it will be another thousand comics strips and more before we ever see the coolest and the only male clan leader.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mermidion on September 11, 2013, 03:08:54 AM
That...that was so mean Amber. The appearance of Qouar was all i had been waiting for. :<
guess it will be another thousand comics strips and more before we ever see the coolest and the only male clan leader.

It's possible that the Quoar envoy is an envoy to Fa'Lina herself and not the other clan members.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mermidion on September 11, 2013, 03:08:54 AM

Quoar is 75k years old. Dimanika is 12k. Jin is 58k, Taun is 56k. After that it drops to 31k for Piflak. My money is on Quoar out-thinking Dimanika, in the same way an adult can out-think a child. There's no challenge there, though.

It would be interesting to see his, or his agent's, response to Abel, though.

Still think he'll do the unexpected and let Dimanika get away from the door before showing up. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lying Foo

...did they just... did they just let her stand there?
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

ichaerus

:mowhappy I have to say that Dimanika  is just the cutest little lady ever.... both appearance and attitude...if I could take one home with me it would have to be her....  :mowhappy :mowhappy :mowhappy :mowmeep :mowmeep :mowmeep :mowhappy :mowhappy :mowhappy

Jasae Bushae

One cannot help but respect an artist who knows their fanbase well enough to troll it XD
I might be a hack writer but thats no reason not to Enjoy writing anyways
http://greenfrostfire.deviantart.com/

Jasae Bushae

She is delightfully emotive yush XD
I might be a hack writer but thats no reason not to Enjoy writing anyways
http://greenfrostfire.deviantart.com/

Mischa

Quote from: Jasae Bushae on September 11, 2013, 09:59:08 AM
One cannot help but respect an artist who knows their fanbase well enough to troll it XD

Someday, I want to try and buy the original for this page, just to see whether or not Amber actually drew all those panels or just copy-pasted it.  >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ichaerus on September 11, 2013, 08:53:11 AM
:mowhappy I have to say that Dimanika  is just the cutest little lady ever.... both appearance and attitude...if I could take one home with me it would have to be her....  :mowhappy :mowhappy :mowhappy :mowmeep :mowmeep :mowmeep :mowhappy :mowhappy :mowhappy

I've merged the threads, because this is related to today's comic.

Take this as a subtle hint. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mischa

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 11, 2013, 01:20:27 PMI've merged the threads, because this is related to today's comic.

Take this as a subtle hint. ;-]

I think the hint is that llearch is jealous that Dimanika is cuter than a cardboard box. :3

joshofspam

I get the feeling that most of the Tri-wings that attend hope for Quoar to make an appearance to this meeting.

Though it is an interesting thing that Quoar and his descendants aren't really active in happenings in the academy.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 11, 2013, 04:26:05 AM
It's possible that the Quoar envoy is an envoy to Fa'Lina herself and not the other clan members.

That's what I've always assumed ever since info on Quoar was first revealed...

HaDDea

Quote from: joshofspam on September 11, 2013, 04:17:33 PM

Though it is an interesting thing that Quoar and his descendants aren't really active in happenings in the academy.

I believe that Quoar's non-use of SAIA is largely due to the presence of one Dr. Ink on site, though there may be other possible reasons.