03/12/12 [DMFA #1358] - Better with hindsight

Started by TacticalError, December 03, 2012, 03:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chazore

Quote from: Turnsky on December 04, 2012, 06:26:54 AM
Quote from: KV1NN4 on December 04, 2012, 04:28:09 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on December 04, 2012, 03:22:17 AM
Quote from: KV1NN4 on December 03, 2012, 11:28:00 PM
Not exactly, Funta is just one of my characters.: )

Does he show up anyplace?  The only rendition I've been able to find at all was the Anthrocon price list.

He's in a couple of pictures besides that, and he's a character from my new webcomic.Which Amber is gunna make sure I start sketching this month. (It'll probably be a good 8-10 months or so before the comic goes live tho...I want a decent buffer before I start...And I need to script a few more arcs anyway...and finish off that big list of art I owe...finish some product...maybe take some commissions...one step at a time though).

~K. *: )

you need minions.

A titanium wrist is what she needs

Turnsky

Quote from: Chazore on December 04, 2012, 07:55:44 AM
Quote from: KV1NN4 on December 04, 2012, 04:28:09 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on December 04, 2012, 03:22:17 AM
Quote from: KV1NN4 on December 03, 2012, 11:28:00 PM
Not exactly, Funta is just one of my characters.: )

Does he show up anyplace?  The only rendition I've been able to find at all was the Anthrocon price list.

He's in a couple of pictures besides that, and he's a character from my new webcomic.Which Amber is gunna make sure I start sketching this month. (It'll probably be a good 8-10 months or so before the comic goes live tho...I want a decent buffer before I start...And I need to script a few more arcs anyway...and finish off that big list of art I owe...finish some product...maybe take some commissions...one step at a time though).

you need minions.

:B

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Brunhidden

need minions? sorry, im already hired out- but i have a friend who can begin with entry level goon and work up to henching in a few weeks
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

KiloFoxx

Quote from: AmigaDragon on December 03, 2012, 11:46:40 PM
Quote from: Starcat5 on December 03, 2012, 05:01:15 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on December 03, 2012, 04:56:52 AM
Quote from: D'ymkarra on December 03, 2012, 04:47:40 AM
I also notice in the 3rd panel, young DP has strikingly similar markings to Kria; Perhaps the stripes are something that fade with age?
I figured it was part of his makeover, with the fake horns and stuff...
Either he had paint-on tattoos in his youth, or, yeah, black tattoos to hide his stripes when he had to horns added.

Why tattoo? It doesn't affect hair/fur color, just skin. Just do a dye job.

most furry universes (mine included) have it so that tattoos also dye the fur growing from that area that colour. allowing for tattoos to still be shown on the fur itself. how this is possible exactly is rarely explained. suffice to say, "a wizard did it"

KV1NN4

Quote from: Chazore on December 04, 2012, 07:55:44 AM

you need minions.

[/quote]

........Once I finish your commission boy skippy am I ever gunna need one. >: T
Minions would be nice...But I'm happy enough to be one myself to be honest.I'm my own master and minion! 8D

Mischa

Now I want to see more KV1NN4 art!  Hope you'll be at Anthrocon next year :3

MUDPUNISHER

I love the Black and white effect that Amber does everytime one of the charecters has a flashback, looks so cool.

MUDPUNISHER commander of the 77th ArmoredCav.Forum destroyer of wallshanderouterofgrenades,
ahahah turning the car into oncoming traffic... IS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE-Jim Carey
avatarby-Hapless-Enigma...THANKYOU
APRIL4th= GRENADEMAS
also...... Can I be Abels brother?... pleeeaaassseee

KV1NN4

Quote from: Mischa on December 04, 2012, 05:45:53 PM
Now I want to see more KV1NN4 art!  Hope you'll be at Anthrocon next year :3

I have a table and a plan, so see you there.: )

icarus

Quote from: Brunhidden on December 03, 2012, 09:02:12 AM
i had assumed he was abusing thornoids, hes pretty buff for a college student

the new challenge- i shall make sure that every new topic here i somehow connect it to jim henson
two so far!
you are now my favourite person
(i spend too much time catalogueing Very Special episodes from the 90s)

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that