03/29/11 [CVRPG RW #1447] - Dead, But Not Dead

Started by bradypodidae, March 29, 2011, 11:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bradypodidae

Doesn't the whole thing of the antagonist not staying "dead" just add to the protagonist's job security?
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

joshofspam

Quote from: proeliator bradypodidae on March 29, 2011, 11:46:39 AM
Doesn't the whole thing of the antagonist not staying "dead" just add to the protagonist's job security?

See, that's were I always start to wonder.

A job is something you're suppose to receive some kind of compensation for your work, right?

So either the Belmonts must get a considerable pay for each kill or they have some other job to pay the bills.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Zen

Quote from: joshofspam on March 29, 2011, 01:09:07 PM
Quote from: proeliator bradypodidae on March 29, 2011, 11:46:39 AM

See, that's were I always start to wonder.

A job is something you're suppose to receive some kind of compensation for your work, right?

So either the Belmonts must get a considerable pay for each kill or they have some other job to pay the bills.

They are heros, HEROS don't need to pay bills!

How can you charge something from someone who just saved your life or your freedom? you can't...

But this "A heros need a vilian to be a hero" philosophy don't work in the castlevania word... besides Dracula we have a lot of monstrosities to fight, a hero never stay without work around here.
At least is what I think.