11/28/2010 [Last Res0rt #207] A Horse is a horse. Of course. Of course.

Started by joshofspam, November 28, 2010, 01:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Either the the pool messed with her physical settings or this must be how Siege looked when she was alive.

Actually Siege seems more organic in this form with the hair seemingly made more of strands then that other form that made her hair seem like a cast iron wig.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

This comic is getting weirder and weirder.  I'm starting to have a little difficulty following it, dunno about anyone else.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

hapless

Only starting?

I'm confused inside out since a loooong time... but it's still cool ;)
Chaosnet device not responding - check breaker on the Unibus

Inumo

Turnsky

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 28, 2010, 06:22:54 AM
This comic is getting weirder and weirder.  I'm starting to have a little difficulty following it, dunno about anyone else.

we'll start seeing Sgt Pepper and the Yellow submarine before long.

THEN it will all make sense.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Stupid N00bie

Quote from: Turnsky on November 29, 2010, 09:35:06 AM

I will end you and all that you love.  :mad
Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything?
Creation takes time.
Time is limited... for you.
It is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain.
I have no such limitations.
I am limited only by the closure of the universe.
The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.
And yet, there remains time to create. To create, and escape.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Turnsky

Quote from: Stupid N00bie on November 29, 2010, 12:50:10 PM
Quote from: Turnsky on November 29, 2010, 09:35:06 AM

I will end you and all that you love.  :mad

Promise?  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Anodyne

Quote from: joshofspam on November 28, 2010, 01:02:16 AM
Either the the pool messed with her physical settings or this must be how Siege looked when she was alive.

Actually Siege seems more organic in this form with the hair seemingly made more of strands then that other form that made her hair seem like a cast iron wig.

Hnn. Siege seems to have pretty definite (if hazy) ideas of what she looked like when she was alive. The "cast iron wig" was one of them; she tried to go for what she claims was her old hair style. That being the case, I kind of doubt that she used to be a pony - the upgrades look like they'd be easy enough to do, were that the case.

So this is someone screwing with her physical settings. It might help a little, but it probably will bite them somehow.

Shachza

I've been with the confused crowd for a long time.  This comic has a nasty tendency to have things happen, and you don't get a full explanation as to what/why until you've read the NEXT 3-5 comics.  Such as the conversation between the characters at the restaraunt dressed up in halloween costumes.  I had no idea what the heck was going on until several postings later; I thought a whole new set of characters were being introduced.

So the green-haired, dark green-colored anthro horse with the separate floating hands with built-in lasers is the same character as the white, grey, and brown humanoid without floating laser hands from the previous comic?  I suppose if I initially paid close attention to her ears in panel 5 of November 28th's comic and compared them to panel 3 of December 5th's comic...

It's just that things jump around very quickly and with very little explanation.
            <-- #1 that is!

Jigsaw Forte

Siege is not this new character, despite the pony-bot similarities.

Part of the reason things have not been explained as soon as they appear is because a) the players were thrown into this mission with very little intel (on purpose, which is becoming apparent to be a big mistake), and b) shit is hitting the fan at a fast enough speed that explaining some things either can't be done ("Too busy to explain how Tone works, getting shot at now!") or the wrong characters to do the explaining (Daisy would know what's up with the kids and their robotic patches, but Addy wouldn't know).

I'm trying to hurry up with this sequence so things can be better explained once the action dies down, and in the process it's rushing through some things that probably also need explanation as well. I would rather find an in-comic solution to explain things instead of explaining them here.

Shachza

I understand that you can't just lay everything out.

I've gotten used to being confused for a while until its apparent who is who and what they just did.   :3
            <-- #1 that is!