07/25/2010 [Last Resort #189] Shake that groove thing.

Started by joshofspam, July 25, 2010, 12:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

I either think of that game Space Channel 5 or the chipmunk song about wanting a hoola hoop when I see that last scene.

For me it is definitely a game better to watch being played instead of playing it youself. I mean how can you enjoy saving Michael Jackson when your so busy just trying to keep up with the invading alien force. >:3

I laugh at the big fight seen with the big blobby alien that spits out the smaller alien at the space port. Watch out its freaking out!!! :U
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Inumo

... wat? Ya lost me around the second sentence of the second paragraph.

joshofspam

Quote from: Inumo on July 25, 2010, 06:25:09 PM
... wat? Ya lost me around the second sentence of the second paragraph.

I'm joking about a character in the game Space Station 5.

Believe it or not, you get to save a character that is based off of Michael Jackson.

Oddly enough the only music video's done by Michael that I likes where Thriller, Mary Jane is not my lover, and that small part in one of his multi media videos of him where he inters the bar and shoots a Tommy gun. Though the one with the Tommy gun seen gets a little strange when he became a Transformer. :erk

But isn't it strange that that game and the comic are practically following the same theme, (Shoot first ask question later)?

I mean, that reporter is quite the vigilantly. Maybe Jigsaws team will exchange pop shots with her. :U
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.