16/07/2010 [DMFA #1127] - don't tangle the web!

Started by Baal Hadad, July 16, 2010, 03:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inumo

Mab's probably the closest thing to an angel for Wildy though. Still cunning and wily, but with positive intentions.

lilpuppy23

Quote from: Grey Wolf on July 16, 2010, 07:54:43 PM
*Sniffs* I smell a sequel! Or maybe she'll move on to new material, rather than write more Janus Bond.

That arc was awesome...

Drayco84

Quote from: lilpuppy23 on July 17, 2010, 01:10:41 AM
Quote from: Grey Wolf on July 16, 2010, 07:54:43 PM
*Sniffs* I smell a sequel! Or maybe she'll move on to new material, rather than write more Janus Bond.
That arc was awesome...
Now that you mention it... We never actually SAW how that book ended...
So, we don't need a sequel, just a continuation and finale.

tiggertoo

I'm surprised Wildy's shoulder angels are not both devils -- or maybe like Mel of Narbonic who, IIRC, only had one shoulder angel - going "kill, kill, kill,..." Still, an "angel" that seems to be as much chaotic neutral as chaotic good and a "devil" that is somewhere between chaotic neutral and chaotic evil is probably the best we can expect for Wildy. Mab looks extra adorable here - and extra hot (though I don't think white is really her color, fashion wise - though Pip looks good in red). And Wildy's "Not this again" totally sells it.

Loving the details here - Mab's halo being held up with a wire, and the zipper seam up the front of Pip's devil costume - along with the little Dan doll he's holding - tells us what kind of cut rate, discount bin sort of shoulder angels Wildy gets.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Draken on July 17, 2010, 12:10:02 AM
[Mab] ought to have been the Devil, though Pip has no business being in the Angel costume either.  Hmph   :rant
Mab probably won the coin toss.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 17, 2010, 07:27:42 AM
[Mab] ought to have been the Devil, though Pip has no business being in the Angel costume either.  Hmph   :rant

For a minute there, I thought you said "Mao won". The resultant mental disconnection, and mental images, were amusing...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

And angel Mao... would probably look like Pit from Kid Icarus.. only with constant encouragement to tease others.

Lore

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting on July 17, 2010, 07:45:11 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on July 17, 2010, 07:27:42 AM

For a minute there, I thought you said "Mao won". The resultant mental disconnection, and mental images, were amusing...

I want to draw that mental image. :U

Dragon_FoxTS

If shoulder angles \ devils vary in size imagine some one with Godzilla sized versions. Then imagine them getting into a fight that causes far more damage than the persons problem ever would. City smashing, Tokyo fireballs, etc all over whether or not to call in sick to go fishing.

Inumo

Quote from: Dragon_FoxTS on July 17, 2010, 09:32:37 PM
If shoulder angles \ devils vary in size imagine some one with Godzilla sized versions. Then imagine them getting into a fight that causes far more damage than the persons problem ever would. City smashing, Tokyo fireballs, etc all over whether or not to call in sick to go fishing.

I would like to see this... requesting a drawing of this.

Castle Pokemetroid

I believe SOMEBODY had to force pip to wear that costume, since I don't think he could put it on himself.

By his look, I don't think he's very amused.

Draken

Given her meddling ways, my money's on Mab.  >_>
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Les

Mab does seem to be making that angel outfit work.   8)

Still, this is intresting.  In a world where Angels and Demons are flesh and blood material beings you can interact with every day ( but likely wouldn't want to.) there still is the metaphysical shoulder angel/devil angle going on.... or maybe Mab and Pip just picked that up from some other plane during their wanderings?

Also, one wonders.. do DMFA-verse Angels ever sport Halos for any reason?
Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!

lilpuppy23

Quote from: Les on July 18, 2010, 04:15:02 AM
Also, one wonders.. do DMFA-verse Angels ever sport Halos for any reason?

Probably not. Then again, if it makes people believe them more, then maybe.

Congo Jack

Is it me missing DMFA too much or Angel Mab is sexiest Mab evah?  :mowdizzy

Bjalf

Quote from: Congo Jack on July 24, 2010, 05:00:15 AM
Is it me missing DMFA too much or Angel Mab is sexiest Mab evah?  :mowdizzy

You need a girlfriend.   :D

Or a boyfriend, if you swing that way.

... or a ... mow? Or a ... no, let's not go there.

:mowtongue

Arcblade

New topic: the merits of mows as significant others.   :mowtongue

Mao

Naldru

Are you saying that anyone bringing up the subject of mows as significant others will be mowed down?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Anker Steadfast

Bjalf is a lawn ornament ? Cool.

I wonder if Albanion made him that way ? :)

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.