06/13/2010 [Last Resort #183] Mostly Silent, But Still Deadly.

Started by Zedd, June 13, 2010, 12:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

MMm..Gotta beware of the skin deep Jiggy,sometimes I wonder if at all it's cracked up to be a alien vampire lass....

Still that Sniper had what it was coming to him,after all we don't need to pay him!

Madmann135

My only complaint is that Jigsaw went from raging but focused psycho to not after getting her 'high energy drink.'
Still seeing her break a gun in half with her bare hand, overpower the poor guy and prey on him was eerie but expected.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

AmigaDragon

The question is, did she snap out of it early enough for him to survive or not?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

joshofspam

If she did kill him it might enrage the rest of the organization.

Even if he screwed up he was still one of their men.

They might have to get rid of the body. A corpse with a neck bight is such a give away  to an attack of a vampire. >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Garsemor

For some reason the last panel reminds me of Metal Gear.

Madmann135

Quote from: Garsemor on June 14, 2010, 12:51:07 PM
For some reason the last panel reminds me of Metal Gear.

After studying the last panel it is to clean considering what just happened.

Anodyne

Quote from: joshofspam on June 14, 2010, 09:34:37 AM
If she did kill him it might enrage the rest of the organization.

Even if he screwed up he was still one of their men.

They might have to get rid of the body. A corpse with a neck bight is such a give away  to an attack of a vampire. >:3

Previous page at least implies that they're expecting him to die. His own fault for not double-tapping.

Also, the neck bite is easy enough to disguise. You just need to mangle the corpse a bit more, is all.

Madmann135

Quote from: Anodyne on June 15, 2010, 11:43:04 PM

Previous page at least implies that they're expecting him to die. His own fault for not double-tapping.

Also, the neck bite is easy enough to disguise. You just need to mangle the corpse a bit more, is all.

I was under the impression that they were predicting his death because he used two shots instead of one.

Keleth

The 'death' felt too. . rigid. The sniper kinda looks like he's standing upright. But he's being held at a weird angle by jiggy, like she's holding him up but trying to force him down at the same time.

Not sure how to describe it other than that.
Help! I'm gay!