The Sunday Failcast - Ahhh, relaxation....

Started by Mao, January 24, 2010, 11:56:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

It's kinda comforting to know that I only have to broadcast from my system for a few hours today, as opposed to nearly 12.  I like slacking off more than I realized.

Anyway, I'll keep on trucking through Disgaea, Star Wars: Force Unleashed and Assassin's Creed II for your amusement until JAVGW is on.

Cast starts in one hour. :)

See you there!

bradypodidae

I find it... interesting, that I lost video feed to Mao's cast, and can no longer even open his site or log in, right about the time the NFL playoff game started at 3 p.m. locally. I have noticed in the past that Balade's cast has been extremely buggy when there was a big draw NFL or other sports event on. Coincidence? JTV does have sports games aired on the channel.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sprocketsdance

Hmmmmm....... another reason dislike sports D< (yeah, I can't get back on either)

bradypodidae

However, I can get into Balade's sites chat, although the steam cannot be found.

..and of course, as soon as I whine about all that, I'm back in Mao's cast...
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Mao

Yeah, a few folks were reporting issues with the chat, cast and various aspects of both.  I saw the complaints, and even suffered a bit from them myself.  I couldn't even get my own cast to load to verify what was going on. @.@  It timed out on me, Firefox crashed and all sorts of fun stuff occurred.  Probably lost about a half hour just trying to see what was going on in the chat.