Simply saying "Hello" is boring...

Started by Roach Lord, August 30, 2009, 06:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roach Lord

May thou be warned that one day soon, when you humans are week from your pitiful fighting and bickering, the great Roach Empire will rise from the ashes and nuclear waste to make anew world in the face of the long hated insect! And we will Clean this new world of the last surviving mammals that infect it!

But until then, HI! I hope we can be good friends! =D

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

My understanding was that the roaches would outlast the death of humanity until winter, at which point they'd be decimated by the lack of heated buildings to hide in.

Um, anyway.  Remember to read the rules, be good, have fun and so forth.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Roach Lord

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 30, 2009, 06:40:42 PM
My understanding was that the roaches would outlast the death of humanity until winter, at which point they'd be decimated by the lack of heated buildings to hide in.

Um, anyway.  Remember to read the rules, be good, have fun and so forth.

HA! You humans can believe your "THEORIES" all you want! Only we Roaches trully kn....... dang... I forgot what I was gonna say.

Hold on. Be.... good? ah well.

JackTheCubiWolf

Welcome. Click my charmander egg. Oh and are one of the big more hideous roachs or the small, not as bad ones.
I'm back, and tired.

Sprocketsdance

... a roach?... is there anything I won't hug?

*shrugs* :tighthug   guess not. Welcome! ^_^  And yes, do be good, and don't bring about the downfal of humanity while you're here.. please.

Roach Lord

Furrys will be spared... for they amuse me. Plus, thats not until some nuclear war happenes.. you've got a while.

Lisky

I'm not up to date on my insect based medicine... and i don't think replacement organs are going to be easy to find... i'm sorry lord of the roach, but it seems you're SOL in the event of injuries incurred while playing around in the Mansion... what your step... and watch out for the box :3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Damaris

Welcome to the forum. Please read the rules, as the administrators reserve the right to enforce them at any time. (Most notable is the role playing one, which I have the feeling you need to read)

And have fun, but not too much.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Lysander

Hello, Roachy. May this day treat you well, as you have been welcomed to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek