The "Not Yet Rated" Panda

Started by fesworks, July 17, 2006, 02:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fesworks

I think that the "not yet rated" panda is really cute and wanted to use her on my own webcomic site... but I am using Fa Teen because that is what the site is rated....

Then i got to thinking that the "not yet rated" panda maybe looking sad because noone is using her. Or if they are, they are not using her for long.

But I think she is so cute that I adapted her into a special link image for people to adopt more Pandas. I think it is ok that i slightly modified the original image... Its simple:

I think it looks cool, and i like seeing this panda. I gave proper credit, I just wanted to make sure it was ok. I e-mailed Amber, but did not get a response back yet, so i wanted to post here.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Darkmoon

I doubt Amber will ever respond to the email. She has enough trouble just READING through all of it every day, let alone answering ANY of them.

Tiger_T

Don't be mean, Darkmoon. She stated not long ago that she tries to reply, but got some backlog of them.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Darkmoon

That wasn't mean, That was honest. Hell, it's listed in the DMFA section rules that there is no point in emailing her, since there's almost no chance of her ever replying.

Netami

Yeeeah, I'm gonna go ahead and go with what she recently said about e-mails. I'm sure she doesn't mind getting e-mails from fans. Spam is another issue.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

fesworks

Netami

Aridas

*singing* LOVELY SPAM, WONDERFUL SPAM....  :rolleyes

fesworks

In any case, thanks for the comment Xze-Xze. and as far as her e-mail goes, i'll just wait and see if she happens to get to it. I know she has a lot of stuff going on right now too.

Nikki

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on July 17, 2006, 07:56:58 PM
*tackles and pins to the ground and duct-tapes your mouth shut* BAD!! BAD BAD!!!

and yer welcome =3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Ducjo_Orpor

I need to take web design. That panda's just too cute:mowhappy

Rowne

I personally like it!  It's good that you bothered to check with Amber, too.  I suspect that when she has a chance, she'll drop by this thread and let you know with the official word.

Anyway ...

Was that spam, spam, spam, spam, spma, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam?

... now I have the spam song stuck in my head.  Thank you.  >.<

Nikki

Quote from: Rowne on July 17, 2006, 11:08:07 PM
I personally like it!  It's good that you bothered to check with Amber, too.  I suspect that when she has a chance, she'll drop by this thread and let you know with the official word.

Anyway ...

Was that spam, spam, spam, spam, spma, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam?

*also tackles, pins to the ground and gags with a dead skunk* BAD!!

RynSerenity

Quote from: Ducjo_Orpor on July 17, 2006, 08:28:50 PM
That panda's just too cute:mowhappy

Agreed! Once my comic site's up and running, I'll definately use a censorship panda on it.  :3

Kasarn

Quote from: fesworks on July 17, 2006, 02:34:18 PM
Then i got to thinking that the "not yet rated" panda maybe looking sad because noone is using her. Or if they are, they are not using her for long.

Wikifur has always used Nyra.
Unrated content FTW!

RJ

I do not like green eggs and spam :/

I love those pandas so much :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

*evil snicker*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Magic

Back to the panda-- Her name's Nyra I think. (Not-Yet-RAted, NYRA). At least, that's what I thought I saw from Mab's Land.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

fesworks

Quote from: Ink on July 18, 2006, 06:00:51 AM
Back to the panda-- Her name's Nyra I think. (Not-Yet-RAted, NYRA). At least, that's what I thought I saw from Mab's Land.

Well you can click the "custom" Nyra image in my sig to take you to Amber's Censor Panda page.... and yes it's "Nyra".

and thanks to those for the additional comments :)

Gabi

When I posted a comment saying Nyra looked sad, Amber said she was actually emotionless. With that, and the Nyra buttons Amber was selling at AC, I've become convinced that this panda's quite scary. Sure, she does look cute... until you see her eyes. And I'm not saying it because they're red. There's something definitely unsettling about the way she looks.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Netami

She is staring into your soul.

:U

terrycloth

Nyra is the judge who chooses which panda will gain dominion over your soul. Er, website. :erk