Happy anniversary

Started by Brunhidden, April 01, 2009, 04:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

celebrating two years of vampire combat reality tv bloodsport, and heres to another fifty more years of it

but, seriously, april fools day?
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jigsaw Forte

It's good enough for Apple, innit?

Technically it's the anniversary of the website itself, as opposed to when the very first comic was made (that's... October 12, I believe), but I prefer to count it as such since this is when I started keeping a schedule. I've updated at least once a week since.

joshofspam

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on April 01, 2009, 04:28:48 PM
It's good enough for Apple, innit?

Technically it's the anniversary of the website itself, as opposed to when the very first comic was made (that's... October 12, I believe), but I prefer to count it as such since this is when I started keeping a schedule. I've updated at least once a week since.

A April fools day anniversary for Last Resort? Now that just asking for trouble. :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Jigsaw Forte

No, having an April Fools' Joke of "Ha ha, site's closed" and Geocities deciding THAT SAME DAY to delete my account, give the URL to someone else, and only tell me a week later it was deleted because I was underage when the account started (but not when they deleted it...), and telling me I'd have to get my parent's permission and stuff to get my account back . . . and no, I couldn't get my URL back because they'd already given it to someone else. . .

. . . THAT was asking for trouble.

(Jeez, ten years ago and I'm STILL sore about it...)

This, by comparison, is a lark.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... You say that as if Geocities is likely to do anything better. Ever.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 05, 2009, 05:44:18 AM
... You say that as if Geocities is likely to do anything better. Ever.

Meh, Geocities died the minute MySpace opened anyway. Oh, how the internet has changed...