[comic] Rejected! Pages 17 thru 26 color

Started by GabrielsThoughts, October 02, 2008, 04:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

GabrielsThoughts

GabrielsThoughts

GabrielsThoughts

GabrielsThoughts

GabrielsThoughts

Tapewolf

Just to be clear, is "Rejected" a new story arc or a collection of outtakes?  I assumed the latter and didn't pay much attention...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

GabrielsThoughts

rejected is the same as it was before a collection, of  Storylines that I made between 2001-2004 that I thought were REALY, Really, god aweful bad. I didn't even need to update the dialog that much. It's actually four or more issues balled into one (Including part 2 of the devil's luck ).  Since I spent most of the P.O.F.O.S. storyline re-drawing old storylines, by the time I actually got to a point where they were captured  I let loose the bad artwork collection so I wouldn't have to re-draw the four issues in their entirety.

Rejected! actually has a faster pace and cuts out all the extra character development clutter. If I hadn't unloaded with the scrap filler between Project One From Outer Space and Let's Scare Melissa we'd still be on board  the ship waiting for Bade and Vespartillo to escape... and redrawing crap gets really old, really fast.

so no, Rejected is not a  new storyline. Thankfully, I actually have two Scrap issues in reserve for after Monster Zero so there should be a quick barrage of updates after the  Monster Zero and Epilouge arc... after that I can work on (fur)Real world and Unholy radio Project:Sans Furrae <---staring Bade   

In the last pannel of Let's scare melissa page 5, I traced over bade from another storyline where he was captured by  50's gangsters... first 3 pannels from page LSM page 15 are traces from earlier arts as well.

I also mix in a lot of older art with  the newer art so the main story remains consistently random. It actually works out great because it's not as much work the second time around. I've been drawing comics since I was 17, and I never throw anything away. In fact,  I have a footlocker full of story material you haven't seen.