furcaida dream.

Started by overseer16, January 10, 2009, 12:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

overseer16

hey is there a dream on furcaida for DMFA? i would realy like to see it. i swear i may of been there before but im not shure. and would like to see the place.

:kirby rock on all

Valynth

From what I understand there was, but I don't think it's still kept any more.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

llearch n'n'daCorna

It was called Lost Lake, as I understand it. I don't play, though...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Faerie Alex

If I remember from the handful of times I was on a year ago, there had been a dream by the name of "Lost Lakes" (don't know why it had gained the plural) that was the continuation of it. If you wander around long enough, you might still find it.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Gabi

I used to go there. I met a few people, including the original Dan and Aliyka whom I never saw here on the forum. And Teroniss, who joined the forum later. But since it runs only on Windows, I haven't used it in ages. Besides, it was changing too fast for my liking.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Azlan

I remember when wings for life only meant two years... In ancient times, I once traveled the lands of Furcadia.  I served as a Beekin helper for a while.  I encountered many of those who's characters were the basis for those in the comic.  There was a time when Talzhemir and Felorin were accessible... of course this meant endless bad puns and jokes from Fel. 

I only log on now to keep the various character names my own.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

overseer16

ok so lost lake.. but what area is that in.. not in the furabian nights i know sence its not that type. but yaa theres so many places so be a good idea to know were for a eazer look >.>

Ryudo Lee

I still frequent Furcadia, not as much as I used to though...

Lost Lake(s) was located in Acropolis, but I don't hang around that area.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!