Henry_k9 says Hi!

Started by Henry_K9, November 26, 2008, 02:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Henry_K9

Hi everybody!
As you can tell I am new to the forum.
Trying to see a brighter future!

Tapewolf

Hi, welcome aboard.  Don't forget to read the rules if you have not already done so.  Otherwise, have fun!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Mao

Welcome aboard.  We're all a bunch of liars and thieves here.  Beware anyone who gives you advice, they're out to get you.  Particularly watch out for that llearch fellow.  I hear he's out to get you.  You can trust me though.

Ren Gaulen

Welcome. Welcome to the Clockwork Mansion. It's safer here. ..Just kidding. Make sure to follow the rules and listen to the mods. Don't trust Mao - he's after your money. You can trust the people in the Hats, though - we mean well. :] Make sure to use your common and uncommon sense. Have lots of fun. :3 And muffins. >:3
:doommuffin
Mmm, delicious Doom Muffins... >:3

Mao

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on November 26, 2008, 03:13:26 PM
Don't trust Mao - he's after your money.

Oh Ren... when will you learn that the only pockets I like to rifle around in are yours? ;-)

Btw Henry: I hope you have a good time here.  There's quite a few good folks around and as time goes by the Bestiary will reflect that.  Be sure to check it as it updates to get an idea of the many crazies you'll find here.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Any of the folks who can edit the Bestiary should probably not be trusted, though.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Corgatha Taldorthar

Actually, you probably shouldn't trust anyone here, especially the people who shout at newcomers "Welcome To The Forum, And Have A Nice Day!"!
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Reese Tora

Henry k9, eh? That names sounds familiar.  It's a small internet after all if you also watch FPS. :)

regardless, hello and welcome, I believe all the standard warnings have been issued.

watch out for anyone telling you to watch out fro anyone, beware the box, and exits are here, here here, here... anywhere!
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Lysander

Hello hello hello. Hope you enjoy your stay in this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Henry_K9

Quote from: Reese Tora on November 27, 2008, 03:29:51 AM
Henry k9, eh? That names sounds familiar.  It's a small internet after all if you also watch FPS. :)

Yes I watch FPS and go on channel.  :judges

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Greetings, new person. Welcome to this place - a dimension of sight and sound, but mostly of mind.

If you have not left your sanity behind, do so now - we have secure storage provided. Be sure to keep your claim ticket.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug* Watch out for llearch trying to steal it, claiming it's his - his mug is recognisable by the fungus growing on it, which has nearly developed sentience.

Have fun, here where the insanity party never ends!

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

... What do you mean, "nearly" ? Who did you think the newbie was? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Eowyn

hhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

nnnoooooobb

superluser

Quote from: Eowyn on November 30, 2008, 01:29:06 PMhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

nnnoooooobb

There's something extremely precious about a 3 year old calling someone a noob.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Henry_K9

I really don't care what anybody calls me.
As long as they give me a bellyrub!   :D