Newest member of the family

Started by thegayhare, August 25, 2008, 07:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Hi Hi all

I'm a little grumpy today.
My mom and her Boyfriend got a puppy yesterday.  Since they both work most days that means Training is up to yours truly.  So most of my free time tthat would be devoted to writting or some other project is being spent watching  the little guy.

Add to that that the cats are grumpy, and have had all there stuff regulated to the basement.

Anyway there have been a number of small accidents last night (he's scared of the back steps but we are being careful)  but he did make it through the night with out a single accident. 

Here are a few piccies of the cute little guy.  His name is E.J.  After Don's father.

Jairus

Awww, what a cutie! What's his breed, out of curiosity?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

thegayhare

he's an 8 week old Chocolate Lab

and I must say he's the most easy going puppy I've ever seen.  He's very laid back and mellow, he wants to plau with the cats but doesn't chase them.  He just doesn't seem to have that nuclear puppy enrgy I'm used to in young dogs.

but thats a good thing.

I've taken to sleeping with him on the living room futon so If there is a need in the night we're close to the door and he'll probably wake me.  Pluss if he has an accident it's just the futon covering rather then my my sheets, matress, blankets...

Zedd