Dan the man!

Started by GabrielsThoughts, October 04, 2006, 11:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

look at what I found hidden in Dans bedroom in his sock drawer of all places, under the dirty magazines. This picture of pure evil Illustrated by some fangirl of his, I can't even tell you her name as I am unable to read the chicken scratches looks like it was drawn by an Amber person, oh well I colored it and e-mailed the larger file (seriously the original is super huge) to certain parties that would be intrested in pictures of little angels.

WARNING: Avert your eyes something this innocent is mesmerizing.

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Roureem Egas

I'm reading that signature as Amber Panyko. But don't take my word for it, the last name's kinda fuzzy.

...OMG! :O

James StarRunner

Eibborn

Dagnabbit, Gabriel! The warning goes above the image! ABOVE!
My masculenity is... slipping awaaaay!
Aww, issocute.
/kicks the internet over

xHaZxMaTx

Grrr, I was coloring that! :mad

Zedd

Too cute...Eyes bleeding..brain failing...Status...Zombiefied!  :zombiekun2

Supercheese

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 05, 2006, 12:55:19 AM
Grrr, I was coloring that! :mad

Keep on doing it - yours could easily be better.

('sides, I was the one who requested it, so...  >.> )

King Of Hearts

Lovely choice of using blue outlines, gives it a fuzzy, hazy feel to mix with the music theme.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Roureem Egas on October 05, 2006, 12:03:42 AM
I'm reading that signature as Amber Panyko. But don't take my word for it, the last name's kinda fuzzy.

Correct, it was an A4 thankyou note that came with The Librarian.  In a moment of insanity I posted the B/W original in the cute-out on James' art thread if you wish to see it.

King,
The original is blue pencil - Gabriel has simply left it blue rather than converting it to greyscale.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

King Of Hearts

ah, so I see... well, I guess it was still a nice choice to let it be... it does the inner colors good.