The Milk and Cookies Incident (IC, open)

Started by Lady Buggery, October 17, 2008, 12:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noone

Kassin gazed at Kipiru, absent mindedly wondering how he hadn't been thrown out of the establishment. Assaulting a waitress, taking someone else's meal, and brandishing a lethal weapon in public. Kassin didn't turn away, but decided not to press his mood. :: He seems like a volatile brute, quite unstable and easily provoked, and certainly strong enough to use that weapon well. Poke lightly, I might not want to try and force my tea back... since he might run me through... ::.
Kassin took some time to come up with an adequate response to his situation. "Well, " he started, "I don't think that you'll find too many in..... agreeance..." He rolled his eyes and paused after saying that, and softly rubbed his forehead with his left hand, as if nurturing a grievous wound. "... considering the way you act." Kassin decided to cut it with that, not desiring to further press Kipiru's mood.

Kitsune Ascendant

"Not to interupt, but shouldn't we get going to that town so we can follow whatever leads there are before they disappear?
and coincidentally get to that weapon shop so I can check out the sword selection?"
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

Eric sighed and waited. this was not likely to go well and even if it did... he moved up and went to the counter. he paid for his meal and question the staff for a few moments waiting for the others to come to a conclusion.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

Vash, somewhat bored of waiting, began to conjure several tiny balls of fire in front of him in five rings which began rotating around a common point. After a minute or so of this, he found he was still bored.
"Maybe I should just take a nap."
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

e_voyager

Eric return to vash and the others. "Lets vote. we can either leave now or take a night to rest up and get acquainted with this world." he looked at the three others. or was it four considering vash and saya's unusual condition.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

Vash shrugged
"I think we should head to that town before our potential lead up and walks out on us, but I'm open to either."

Vash pulled some of the leftover food he had out and began eating again.

e_voyager

"fine lets go." said Eric aggravated for no reason he could understand. he felt as is some kind of timer had begun running.  he wanted to be gone now and this indecision, this in action was really starting to bother him.

Kitsune Ascendant

Vash put the rest of his food back in the bag, and crouched on the floor. in a fluid series of movements, his body rearanged itself into a shape closely resembling that of a common red fox, though about half-again as large, with five slightly longer and thinner tails, and Vash's normal black fur.

"If you'll keep track of my leftovers, Eric, I'm ready. Now which direction is this village?"

e_voyager

"leftovers?" asked Eric though he was privately amazed at the transformation. in most cases when species transformed they became larger then their base body not smaller. he looked at the bag the fox had put his food it.  was he expected to carry that? why couldn't they just fly? maybe they couldn't fly on this world or maybe the simply didn't know how.

Kitsune Ascendant

Vash stood up and padded over to the exit, then glanced over his shoulder.
"Well, are we going to get this show on the road, or just stand here?"

e_voyager

nodding Eric makes ready to leave. "last call. any takers?"