Contest Questions Thread

Started by Jigsaw Forte, May 11, 2008, 08:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jigsaw Forte

Put as many questions about Last Resort in here as you like. Some'll be answered in a few weeks during the bonus stuff. See this post for details.

Yes, you're allowed to ask more than one question.

(Don't expect more than one answered, though)  >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

What is a "Light Child" ? How is it related to Celeste, and to whatever Jig is?

How is Jig special? Other than being the heroine, of course; are we allowed to ask, or should we wait and see when she finds out?

What is going on with that suit that her dad was putting on? Should we ask, or ...?

Celeste (like Arikos) apparently seem to feel they're better than everyone else. Is this something general, or just a common trait of all the ones we've seen?

Have we met most of the characters now, or are there a whole pile still in the wings waiting for their cue?

*cough*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

is it permissible for others to take potshots at each others questions?

also, after the current cast of convicts gets their rear ends handed to them will there be a new batch or s that the end of the contest?
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Brunhidden on May 11, 2008, 08:53:52 AM
is it permissible for others to take potshots at each others questions?

This Question WILL get answered immediately - and considering I expect a few of the characters to take potshots at each other's questions, it'd be unfair not to let y'all do some too.  >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'd guess that's the end of this series. Of course, you can always bring back this series winners for the next series, to challenge the winners of that to a grand champion...

The down side to doing this sort of thing is once you win, the losers get body bags, so it's not like you can bring them back at all... ;-]

Brunhidden

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 11, 2008, 09:02:18 AM
The down side to doing this sort of thing is once you win, the losers get body bags, so it's not like you can bring them back at all... ;-]

not so, theres always the chance one of them comes back as a cyborg hellbent on revenge, a clone, the one you killed WAS the clone, or the slightly less dirrect approach of a relative seeking your head in payment ala inego montoya

llearch n'n'daCorna

Inigo Montoya?

Been done to death. I think I liked the one in DMFA best, actually.

Brunhidden

screw inigo, ill go Fezzik on your rear!

another question, which has no real bearing on anything but is killing my curiosity- what kind of advertisements run during this show? its not exactly sugar kaboom cereal or samurai sparkle dish detergent kinda show

llearch n'n'daCorna

Of course!

You've got very good arms.

Ah, another question for Jig: Where do we go to organise an advert on Last Resort? There's all that space there on the walls, I'm sure we can come to some... arrangement...

Brunhidden

true, if theres advertising space there i actually may have a few things to advertise myself should the price be right.... although im not sure how much i could brew up

another question- are the box and i the only ones who are this committed to this forum in a way that is surely bordering on 'pestering'?

Stupid N00bie

Thats only true about half of the time.

Heres one, Can nanites be programed to do specific tasks?  If so, could certain 'Dead inside" abilities be given to someone with altered nano?

And one not for the pamphlet,  Will we know what questions will be answered before its done, or are you just going to screw with us?
Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything?
Creation takes time.
Time is limited... for you.
It is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain.
I have no such limitations.
I am limited only by the closure of the universe.
The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.
And yet, there remains time to create. To create, and escape.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... My money is on the latter. ;-]

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Stupid N00bie on May 13, 2008, 11:39:07 AMAnd one not for the pamphlet,  Will we know what questions will be answered before its done, or are you just going to screw with us?

I'll need some sort of contact information (obviously, in order to send you your prizes later) so you'll at least know if one of yours is picked.

However, you won't know which questions other people offered are also picked.  >:3

Stupid N00bie

Jesus.  If we don't get moar questions, this will be the shortest pamphlet ever.

For pamphlet: How do I introduce a person to the comic without them thinking 'Oh great, more goddamn furries.'?
Creation takes time.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.

llearch n'n'daCorna

What sort of questions would you like me to make up for this?

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 16, 2008, 11:57:15 AM
What sort of questions would you like me to make up for this?

Well, so far I have the Cover + Three Strips completed. What this'll likely translate into is having those three strips in the interior of the pamphlet, a disambiguation page / strip, and whatever the back cover is. In the past I've done the back as a mailer side, but I might change my mind to make it more con-friendly.

So I really only need two more "Good" questions, which is not the same as getting only two more questions period. These last two should be fairly quick ones though, I suspect.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... that was one of them ;-]

Stupid N00bie

HURRAY FOR FINISHMENT!

How are you going to get them printed?  Are you going to do it by yourself on regular paper, or have it semi-professionally (think Staples) done?
Creation takes time.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.

Brunhidden

something ive been wondering- have you had any fan art yet, and how would you respond to such?

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Brunhidden on May 20, 2008, 10:58:08 AM
something ive been wondering- have you had any fan art yet, and how would you respond to such?

I've not received much in ages, and Most of what I have received is of Jigsaw for obvious reasons.

Not sure about posting it on the site itself, but I'd think at least a blog post of recognition would be the least I can do. :)