[Art] Tezkat: Tezkat Artz

Started by Tezkat, October 09, 2007, 12:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezkat

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 13, 2007, 06:48:08 AM
Quote from: Tezkat on October 13, 2007, 06:37:26 AM
Well... before dropping out to make a new life out of hunting dangerous Creatures for fun and profit souls. >:]

Whenabouts does this take place?  In my 'Chronicles of Jakob Pettersohn' series Jakob is trying to make a documentary about Creatures-turned-adventurer.

I was tempted to cameo James, but I thought he'd be too young.  Looking at it he'd be the same age as Dan, so I seem to have messed that up  :rolleyes

As Edge? Recently. By the time frame of the Northern Winds RP (which takes place a few years after persent day DMFA), he's been at it for several years. He was still in school during the SAIA RP, though we never fully established when that took place.

Depending on how soon Jakob was planning to release said video, however, he might not appreciate the publicity. Edge is supposedly a "Being", after all... :animesweat

He's moonlighted as an Adventurer before, mostly during the Legacy timeframe (more than a century before DMFA). He spent a lot more time on the Adventurer Slayer side back then, however. >:]

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Tapewolf

Quote from: Tezkat on October 13, 2007, 07:12:55 AM
By the time frame of the Northern Winds RP (which takes place a few years after persent day DMFA), he's been at it for several years. He was still in school during the SAIA RP, though we never fully established when that took place.

Depending on how soon Jakob was planning to release said video, however, he might not appreciate the publicity. Edge is supposedly a "Being", after all... :animesweat

Ah, right.  CJP is currently about 8-10 years prior to DMFA.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

James StarRunner

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 13, 2007, 06:48:08 AM
I was tempted to cameo James, but I thought he'd be too young.  Looking at it he'd be the same age as Dan, so I seem to have messed that up  :rolleyes
Quote from: Tapewolf on October 13, 2007, 07:16:34 AM
Ah, right.  CJP is currently about 8-10 years prior to DMFA.
Ya, James is really young for an angel. At that time, he'd had only barely left the far north of Lath's Stand and would either be living out on the streets as a reckless teen, stealing for his food or just starting his training under the paladin who caught him. Hardly an adventurer yet.