Hiyo

Started by Pagan, September 09, 2007, 11:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pagan

Hey. I'm the new guy. Been reading dmfa for awhile now. Like nine months maybe? Dunno. Been reading CVrpg for a bit less than that.

And I decided to finally join the forums this week.

So yeah... Guess that's it...

:grin
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Sienna Maiu - M T

Well then... welcome.
Please enjoy your stay and have a good time ^.^

Netrogo

Well your screwed now, but atleast there's worse things you could be doing with your time. Like Gaiaonline *shudders*
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Zedd

Quote from: Netrogo on September 10, 2007, 12:11:33 AM
Well your screwed now, but atleast there's worse things you could be doing with your time. Like Gaiaonline *shudders*
Oh Ziwinky

Sienna Maiu - M T

Hey now. Playing with those Zwink "Build-A-Character" Ads is a perfectly acceptable waste of time.

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Greetings! Welcome to this place - a dimension of sight and sound, but mostly of mind.

Please make sure to leave your remaining sanity (if you have any) in the secure storage provided, and do remember to keep your claim ticket, or there could be complications later.

Watch out for stuff, including those who would tell you to watch out for those of us who warn you about what to watch out for. Oh, and be careful of the muffin-bearing squirrel, too.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy your stay here, where the insanity fun never stops!

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Darkmoon

It's always a flash of blue light. You know what that's doing to our electric bill? Can't you just walk into a room?

(goes to find the fuse box) Maybe I can deactivate it from here...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

LionHeart

Hey, I'm the Official Teleporting Felinoid. How am I supposed to justify my title if I just walk in?
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Fuyudenki

honestly, it's the colored sparkles that bother me most.  Persistent effects require more power to be displayed properly, and the sparkles themselves are actually parts of the wire burning, so it's a fire hazard, as well as being expensive to replace the wiring every few weeks.

Welcome to the board, Pagan.  Would you be a particular Pagan, or can we just randomly pick any pagan out of a crowd and declare it to be you?

Darkmoon

Quote from: LionHeart on September 10, 2007, 11:12:16 AM
Hey, I'm the Official Teleporting Felinoid. How am I supposed to justify my title if I just walk in?

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it. Some might think it makes you look pompous. ;)

"Oh, look at me, I can teleport! Aren't I pretty!"
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

xHaZxMaTx

Smoke bombs. ;)

Pagan

Thanks for the greetings and warnings and apparntly expensive teleportations.

Btw, to Raist, I am not just any random pagan, but a frozen one. Never did pay tithes to that heating god...
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Fuyudenki

Right.  Frostbitten pagan, then.

you might not want to ask Alondro's help with that.

You're gonna get along her juuuuuuuuuuuust fiiiiiiiiiiiine. *creepygrin*

bill

Woops, I forgot to ruin this thread.

Roureem Egas

Welcome aboard. You know how crazy things are here, right? You should be fine. :3

Suwako

I like Hi-yo's

I'm not shallow, I stick to surfaces..  :B

Sienna Maiu - M T

How can you properly justify your status as a feline if you don't know how to make an entrance with dignity and grace?

llearch n'n'daCorna

You mean he's supposed to sashay in?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Arcalane

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 11, 2007, 03:19:34 AM

:rolleyes

Doin' it all wrong, ya berks. See, we never leave in th' first place, so there's no need t' make flashy entries or exits. >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Arcalane on September 11, 2007, 04:11:28 AM

:rolleyes

Doin' it all wrong, ya berks. See, we never leave in th' first place, so there's no need t' make flashy entries or exits. >:3

-I- never leave. LionHeart, OTOH...

;-]

superluser

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on September 11, 2007, 01:09:58 AMHow can you properly justify your status as a feline if you don't know how to make an entrance with dignity and grace?

No no.  He's not a feline.  He's a felinoid.  Which is what you get if you revolve a feline about its axis.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: superluser on September 11, 2007, 07:14:42 AM
Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on September 11, 2007, 01:09:58 AMHow can you properly justify your status as a feline if you don't know how to make an entrance with dignity and grace?

No no.  He's not a feline.  He's a felinoid.  Which is what you get if you revolve a feline about its axis.

... he's a pole dancer, too?

DarkAudit

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on September 11, 2007, 01:09:58 AM

How can you properly justify your status as a feline if you don't know how to make an entrance with dignity and grace?

What entrance? If my kittens are any indication, they're already there (and in precisely the wrong spot) long before you even think about entering the room.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Fuyudenki

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 11, 2007, 08:46:37 AM

... he's a pole dancer, too?

North pole or South pole?

Or is he a Polish dancer?

Sienna Maiu - M T

But of course.

Ah. It all makes sense now.

Cogidubnus

Welcome, heathen! I mean, Pagan!

Come! See the legendary box! Eat some muffins! Have a care not to sit on the teleporting cats, and you should be alright.