Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

*giggle*

"I just needed a moment to th-*WHACK*"

That really amuses me. No, really. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Destina Faroda

And here I thought you just misspelled "Catnip."   I didn't realize cantrip was a real world.
Sig coming...whenever...

Seth C Triggs

Heh I love how Katrina breaks the rules so much. Gotta love her unconventional way of doing things!

-Seth
BIBP Webcomic - bizarre and NSFW - http://www.bibp.com

Castle Pokemetroid

That works alot better than failed spells.  ;)

Darkmoon

Quote from: Destina Faroda on July 11, 2007, 11:28:41 AM
And here I thought you just misspelled "Catnip."   I didn't realize cantrip was a real world.

Too much time playing D and D teaches one much of the ways of magic.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

GabrielsThoughts

The back button doesn't seem to be working (i'm using a mac) and why does alec need to conduct research on vampires when he's been working with one for years? By now I'm sure he knows enough about their(the vampires) vices and weaknesses to publish his own book.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Darkmoon

He hasn't been for "years". Remember, this is Year One currently. He's only just recently met Darkmoon. Alec currently has little knowledge of vampires and Dracula (as was dictated at the start of the Year One arc). Later, Alec has solid knowledge of Dracula, et all. Without research, how did he get that knowledge?
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Darkmoon on July 19, 2007, 06:25:36 PM
how did he get that knowledge?

I always assumed he got it from watching Buffy the vampire slayer like everyone else.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.