Az is in CT

Started by Azlan, July 10, 2007, 08:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azlan

I'll be flying out to Connecticut tomorrow for a whole network setup of a new branch office for my company.  I hope the weather holds.

If I knocks dun the internetz out there, blame AT&T.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Kenji

Try to arrange a meeting with birdy. He needs some forumite loves to keep him occupied till next AC

Azlan

I would if I could, but it's all business... I'll be lucky if I can find time to eat or have the energy to do it.

Kenji

There is always a way, my son. Just let him hang on your leg while you conduct your business.

Gabi

There's something funny about KK calling Azlan his son.

Take care, Az!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Zedd

I cant wait to see the results fae boi

Azlan

Thee weather in Milford is losy... humid.

The executive suite is nice... for a Residence Inn.

bill

Do enjoy the worst state in the US.

Tapewolf

I'd say "have fun," but it's a business trip.  Still, sometimes they can be fun... in any case, I hope all goes to plan. 

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

superluser

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 12, 2007, 09:18:28 AMI'd say "have fun," but it's a business trip.  Still, sometimes they can be fun...

My uncle is a lawyer, so sometimes he has to travel to other jurisdictions to argue cases (on the client's dime).  Recently, he had to argue a case in New Zealand.  He told us all about the places he visited and the beautiful landscape... I still don't know if he won the case.

Of course, Az has gone to the state with the Insurance Capital of the World, so I guess that's less conducive to beautiful scenery.  Still, I'm sure that Connecticut has its charms--so I do hope that there will be pretty pictures.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: superluser on July 12, 2007, 12:30:38 PM
... Still, I'm sure that Connecticut has its charms...

I believe they left town to go to a beauty pageant...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

One thing that's interesting about Connecticut is that despite it being tiny, it takes an unrealistically long time to drive through on I-95.

Faerie Alex

It has ConnectiCon. And my grandparents on my father's side. That prolly counts for something.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Angel

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 12, 2007, 08:00:02 AM

Hey! We are not! Just because we're basically a safe little bubble of preps, wiggers, and nerds who prove The Stepford Wives to be accurate... huh.

I'm not helping our case, am I, Nutmeggers?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

DarkAudit

Quote from: Black_angel on July 12, 2007, 06:57:47 PM
Quote from: BillBuckner on July 12, 2007, 08:00:02 AM

Hey! We are not! Just because we're basically a safe little bubble of preps, wiggers, and nerds who prove The Stepford Wives to be accurate... huh.

I'm not helping our case, am I, Nutmeggers?

At least your state isn't the oldest and fattest like... like...

:cry
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Azlan

My site is right across from Subway's world headquarters and the building is owned by them.   :U

Things did not look so good this morning... our PXE server was jostled in transit and the motherboard came loose.  It's a tower server and it is dead, no time to troubleshoot, corporate is next daying a replacement.  Apparently this type of case mounts its motherboards by pop-on mounts and secures the board with a pair of very long screws, which disappeared and were nowhere to be found.

My desktop guys were used to pulling new PCs, not recycling used ones, so they forgot to pack power cords for the desktops...  :B

Luckily the facilities manager packed 20 extra ones, enough to cover our 16 workstations...

What a day...